How to View Hidden Files on Windows XP and Windows 7
Although you usually can’t see a hidden file, it’s an ordinary file in all other respects. You can choose whether a file is hidden or visible by changing its properties.
- Windows 10 – Xbox One – Cross-device multiplayer.
- How to take Screenshots on Xbox One Console and share.
- About windows 10? Things and Features you need to know?.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Preview, added features, editions, cost and more.
- How to Show hidden files Windows 7? Hidden windows file and folder.
- How to Stream Xbox One games to Windows 10.
- Find your Wi-Fi password on Mac, Windows and router configuration webpage.
- How to find your wireless network password – if you forgot it.
- How to Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 8.1.
- How to Create a Bootable Windows 7 USB Flash Drive or disk drive
Windows XP Show Hidden files and Folders
If you are using Windows XP, you will need to open Windows Explorer to view hidden files.
|Step 1:||Press Windows + E. And follow the below steps to show Hidden Files Windows XP.|
|Step 2:||Now click on the Tools menu at the top and select Folder Options.|
|Step 3:||This will open a pop-up window.|
|Step 4:||Click on the View tab at the top. You’ll see a lot of options under Advanced settings in this tab.|
|Step 5:||Under Advanced settings,|
|Step 6:||Select the Show hidden files and folders option and|
|Step 7:||Click OK at the bottom of the pop-up window.|
Windows 7 Show Hidden files and Folders
Showing hidden files on Windows 7 is even simpler
|Step 1:||Click the start button and open Control Panel.|
|Step 2:||Select Appearance and Personalization from the options you see.|
|Step 3:||Then, under Folder Options,|
|Step 4:||Go to > Show hidden files and folders.|
|Step 5:||In the pop-up Window, select Show hidden files and folders and click OK.|