How to Use the Passbook app on Apple Watch. How to Use Apple Passbook. You might ask What is Passbook for: by using passbook on your apple watch you can keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, loyalty cards, and more all in one place
You can Use the Passbook app on Apple Watch to keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, loyalty cards, and more all in one place. Note that: Your passes in Passbook on iPhone automatically sync to Apple Watch (but make sure that you’ve turned on Mirror iPhone in the Apple Watch app). Scan a pass on Apple Watch to check in for a flight, get into a movie, or redeem a coupon. List of Passbook Apps. Passbook and Apple Pay.
- To set options for your passes on Apple Watch,
- open the Apple Watch app on iPhone,
- tap My Watch,
- Then tap Passbook & Apple Pay.
Use a pass on Apple watch.
- If a notification for a pass appears on Apple Watch,
- tap the notification to display the pass.
- You might have to scroll to get to the barcode. Or
- open Passbook ,
- select the pass,
- Then present the barcode on the pass to the scanner.
How to Rearrange passes on iPhone and Sync to Apple watch.
- On iPhone,
- open the Passbook app,
- and drag to rearrange passes.
- The order will be reflected on Apple Watch.
Done with a pass? – Use the Passbook app on Apple Watch
- Delete the pass on iPhone.
- Open the Passbook app,
- tap the pass, tap ,
- then tap Delete.
With Passbook, you can use passes on your iPhone to check in for flights, get in to movies, or redeem coupons. Passes can include useful information like the balance on your coffee card, your coupon’s expiration date, your seat number for a concert, and more. With iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, you can add credit and debit cards to Passbook to pay for purchases using Apple Pay.