- 0.1 So Follow the below steps to Unlock Your Mac With Your iPhone or Apple Watch: Using MacID
- 0.2 Unlock Mac Reset mac password: forgot mac password
- 0.2.1 First you have to restart your Mac computer.
- 0.2.2 Now Press the Command and R keys at the same time when the grey screen appears and hold them until you see the Apple logo.
- 0.2.3 A small loading bar will appear under the logo. Sit tight as your system boots into Recovery Mode.
- 0.2.4 Now you have to Click the Utilities tab which you can see in the top menu bar,
- 0.2.5 Now > select Terminal, type resetpassword and press Enter.
- 0.2.6 Now you have to Close out the Terminal window and behind it you will find the Reset Password utility.
- 0.2.7 Now select the user account you want to reset, enter a new password or leave it blank and click Save.
- 0.2.8 Then just simply restart the computer from the Apple menu and login with your new password.
- 0.3 How to use the Lock screen on iPhone or iPad
- 0.4 List of 5 iPhone unlock software Macbook or Apps
- 0.5 MacID: Unlock your Mac with just your fingerprint.
- 0.6 Knock
- 0.7 Tether
- 0.8 KeyTouch
- 0.9 Near Lock
- 1 Compatibility
Unlock Your Mac With Your iPhone: Unlock Mac find my iPhone
DESIGN - /10
FEATURES - /10
PERFORMANCE - /10
BATTERY LIFE - /10
Processor - /10
Forgot password of MacBook or MacBook Pro: How to unlock macbook pro forgot password: Want to unlock Macbook with iPhone (iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus/ iPhone 5/ iPhone 5s/ iPhone 4s/iPhone 4/iPad/ iPhone 7/ iPhone 7s/ iPhone 8)? You can easily unlock Mac using iPhone; Use your iPhone to lock and unlock your Mac automatically. When you walk away from your Mac, it will be automatically locked. Once you approach your workplace, Near Lock will unlock your Mac. You can easily set the distance on which your Mac should automatically be locked or unlocked. Unlock Mac find my iPhone. How to bypass a mac password
What do you do if you forgot your mac password, forgot macbook admin password, forgot macbook air password
So Follow the below steps to Unlock Your Mac With Your iPhone or Apple Watch: Using MacID
- Download and install MacID on each of your Macbook and Apple iPhone (iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus/ iPhone 5/ iPhone 5s/ iPhone 4s/iPhone 4/iPad/ iPhone 7/ iPhone 7s/ iPhone 8).
- Once you have it installed and have opened it, launch MacID on your iPhone or iPad and follow the instructions
- Note: you’ll have to enter the passwords to all your Macs for the initial setup — you only have to do this once, unless of course you change your Mac’s password, then you’ll need re-enter it.
- To unlock your Mac with an iPhone or Apple Watch, simply wake up your Mac and your Apple Watch or iPhone should instantly ask you to issue the unlock.
- To lock your Mac remotely, just launch the MacID app from your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch and choose the Mac and option you’d like. You can even wake it up and unlock it remotely (as long as it isn’t fully asleep, or closed if you’re using a Mac laptop).
- unlock mac find my iphone, iphone unlock studio mac
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes using WiFi (iPad and iPod Touch)
- Sync iPhone with iTunes using USB (iPad and iPod Touch)
iPhone factory reset without password:
- If you’ve synced with iTunes, use these steps.
- If you’re signed in to iCloud and Find My iPhone is enabled, use these steps.
- If you don’t use iCloud and you can’t sync or connect with iTunes, use recovery mode.
- How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes.
- By using iOS Recovery mode erase the device and its passcode to unlock iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Reset iPad Password Using Find My iPhone feature on Your iPhone
Unlock Mac Reset mac password: forgot mac password
You easily Reset mac password if you forgot the Macbook or Macbook pro Retina password with the below steps. Forgot mac password, now what to do if you want to do something urgent; then you have to change password on mac or you have to know how to bypass a mac password. What do you do when you’ve forgotten your Mac password? Don’t worry, if your OS X admin password is lost, and you can’t remember your Apple Mac password, we can help to reset password mac. In this feature we look at how to recover, or replace, a lost Mac password or forgot Macbook admin password
- Unlocking iMac when locked by Find My iPhone?
Locked out of your mac computer? There’s no need to panic, all Macs include a built-in password reset utility.
First you have to restart your Mac computer.
Now Press the Command and R keys at the same time when the grey screen appears and hold them until you see the Apple logo.
A small loading bar will appear under the logo. Sit tight as your system boots into Recovery Mode.
Now > select Terminal, type resetpassword and press Enter.
Now you have to Close out the Terminal window and behind it you will find the Reset Password utility.
Now select the user account you want to reset, enter a new password or leave it blank and click Save.
How to use the Lock screen on iPhone or iPad
- How to setup or enable a long or strong alphanumeric password on iPhone, iPad.
- iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Passcode guide.
- How to Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad.
- Understanding Apple Touch ID.
- How to quickly access iPhone camera from Lock screen.
- How to turn off Notification Center on your iPhone or iPad Lock screen.
- How to secure your iPhone or iPad with a passcode.
List of 5 iPhone unlock software Macbook or Apps
MacID: Unlock your Mac with just your fingerprint.
MacID requires a Mac with Bluetooth LE built in running OS X 10.10 or newer,
and an iOS device with Bluetooth LE running iOS 8 or newer.
- MacBook 2015+
- MacBook Air 2011+
- MacBook Pro 2012+
- Mac Mini 2011+
- Mac Pro 2013+
- iMac 2012+
- iPhone 4S and newer
- iPad (4th gen)
- iPad mini & iPad Air
- iPod Touch (5th gen) and newer
- Apple Watch
Please check your devices are capable before downloading MacID.
MacID allows users to unlock their Mac with the Touch ID feature or device passcode on their iOS device, as well as unlocking it with MacID for the Apple Watch. MacID for Apple Watch is fast, beautiful, and best of all functional. Just like MacID for iOS, MacID for Apple Watch allows you to lock and unlock multiple Macs, control iTunes & Spotify, and even start screensavers – right from your wrist.
For Apple Watch wearers, Knock authenticates once with Touch ID, but then allows you to unlock your Mac by simply tapping on the watch face. It’s definitely one of the more seamless options on the market.
The app works with iPhone 4S and later, running iOS 7.0 or later, and many of the newer Mac models. Knock version 2.0 costs $4.99 in the Apple App Store.
Tether is a duo: one app for your Mac, and one for your iPhone. In tandem they offer a hassle-free solution that secures your Mac automatically, as soon as you move away from it. Perfect for office work and studio environments, studying on campus or even keeping your Mac safe from prying eyes at home. When you manually lock your Mac, Tether supports the action by disabling auto-unlock when in proximity. This will remain the case while both devices are connected by Bluetooth, or until you manually unlock the Mac.
Tether is compatible with Macs that are equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 (BT LE). If your Mac is one of the following then chances are Tether will work!
- iMac – Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro – Mid 2012 or newer
- MacBook Air – Mid 2011 or newer
- Mac Mini – Mid 2011 or newer
- Mac Pro – Late 2013 or newer
Tether requires both a Mac and iOS app to be downloaded, and it requires OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 or newer and iOS 8.0 or newer. Your Mac must have Bluetooth LE (which might be called Bluetooth 4.0) and you must have an iPhone 4S or later. Tether only works with one Mac.
Tether is free in the Apple App Store.
KeyTouch is an app that uses the Touch ID feature to unlock your Mac, but it also offers a few other unique features as well. Users can also use Touch ID through KeyTouch to login to web pages in Safari, enter passwords in a password prompt, or lock their Mac. For compatible sites in Safari, you’ll be prompted to input your credentials, which can be edited at any time.
KeyTouch is saving the Mac’s password on the Mac, not via any Bluetooth signal. Because of that it’s not only more secure, but also fast.
We focused a lot on security. Your password of your Mac will be saved AES 256-bit encrypted on your Mac. Your password will never leave your Mac or be sent with the Bluetooth connection. KeyTouch is using Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, this is a smart and hassle free type of Bluetooth. Bluetooth 4.0 is also very power efficient, which means that you can use KeyTouch all day without worrying about your battery life.
KeyTouch will cost you $0.99 to download from the Apple App Store.
Another option for a proximity-based unlock tool is Near Lock. The app will lock and unlock your Mac based on the presence of your iPhone, and users can set the distance at which the app locks or unlocks the computer. For added security, you can verify each login using Touch ID or Apple Watch as well.
Use your iPhone to lock and unlock your Mac automatically. When you walk away from your Mac, it will be automatically locked. Once you approach your workplace, Near Lock will unlock your Mac.
iPhone 4S or newer
iMac late 2012 or newer
MacBook Air 2011 or newer
MacBook Pro 2012 or newer
Mac mini 2011 or newer
Mac Pro late 2013 or newer
OS X Mavericks or newer
iOS 7 or newer
You can easily set the distance on which your Mac should automatically be locked or unlocked. For additional security use Touch ID or Apple Watch to confirm each Mac login.
Try it out for FREE!
Near Lock is free in the Apple App Store, but a $3.99 in-app purchase to unlock Pro Mode is required to access all the features.
OS X 10.12 Feature Allowing Macs to Be Unlocked via iPhone’s Touch ID
There has been speculation Apple might introduce dedicated Touch ID fingerprint scanning hardware for the Mac, but as it turns out, Apple is working on a simpler way to allow a Touch ID to unlock a Mac, and it’s a feature that could be included in OS X 10.12.
The feature sounds an awful lot like Knock, a Mac app that lets you use either your phone or Apple Watch to unlock your Mac. That software works by having you install an app on your computer, input your password there, and then gesture on either the phone or watch screen to initiate the unlock. Apple’s solution may be more streamlined, alleviating the need to install an app and most likely making it an option in the settings panel of the iPhone or Apple Watch.
The feature, which uses Bluetooth LE frameworks, will presumably work similarly to the automatic unlocking function on the Apple Watch, which allows an unlocked iPhone to bypass the passcode restriction on a connected Apple Watch. In this scenario, an iPhone’s Touch ID button would likely be used as a verification method for simpler logins. Source: http://www.macrumors.com/2016/05/19/os-x-10-12-unlock-mac-with-iphone/
How to Use parental control or iPhone restrictions on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch full guide
- How to restrict Privacy settings access with parental controls on iPhone and iPad.
- How to set parental controls on iPhone Email, Mobile data, App refresh and volume limit.
- Restrict or Block adding friends and Multiplayer games in game Center using Parental controls.
- How to enable Parental controls for iTunes and iBooks store on iPhone and iPad.
- How to enable Parental restrictions on iPhone camera and Siri.
- How to Restrict iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app deletion using parental controls.
- How to Enable and setup Parental controls on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
- How to block Adult websites on iOS devices like iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch using iOS 7 and iOS 8.