HP Notebook PCs – How to improve battery performance (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista)
- The battery cells suffer gradual loss of capacity and irreversible with each cycle of loading and unloading. This wear occurs faster when the temperature and discharge rate increase.
- The battery power decreases even when the battery is left in a powered off.
- During prolonged storage or unused time, the battery power may decrease to a low voltage level lower than recommended.
- If you leave the fully discharged battery for a long time, you can make sure the battery is in a state of low voltage and unusable. Leaving the battery with a high level of charge in an environment of high temperatures for long periods of time also will accelerate the loss of capacity.
- The use of software for graphics processing or high-definition video accelerates the loss of capacity. For example, 3D gaming reduce the total load capacity faster than word processing applications.
- increase battery life of laptop hp
- Store batteries at temperatures between 20 ° C and 25 ° C (68 ° F and 77 ° F) with 70% load.
- Do not disassemble, crush or puncture the battery; Do not short external contacts of the battery.
- Do not leave batteries exposed to high temperatures for long periods of time. Prolonged exposure to heat (eg inside a car parked in the sun) will accelerate the deterioration of the cells.
- Discharge the battery to a level of 70% and remove it if will keep the team (off and not connected to AC power) for more than a month.
- If you plan to store the battery for a long period, check the capacity and recharge every six months to a level of 70%.
- If multiple battery types you can use with your computer, use the type of battery with the highest capacity.
- To keep the battery, run a battery check in HP Support Assistant once a month.
- Calibrate the battery based on the results of HP Support Assistant. With normal use, the batteries must be calibrated at least once every 2 or 3 months; but a battery that is rarely discharged fully should be calibrated once a month.
- Batteries can present a choking hazard and poisoning. Keep the battery out of the reach of children.
- For optimum performance, use only the battery that came with your computer, spare batteries provided by HP, or a compatible battery purchased as an accessory.
- IOS: Optimize the battery on iPhone and iPad
- External battery for smartphones are good?
- A waterproof iPhone 7 and a iPhone 6C with larger battery?
The original battery is charged slowly, the spare battery is charged normally: increase battery life of laptop hp
- Locate and open the Device Manager .
- Click next to batteries to extend battery options.
Figure : Device administrator
- With expanded options, right – click each option ACPI and on the menu, click Uninstall .
Figure : ACPI Options Uninstall
- Restart the computer.
Special recommendations for built notebook batteries (not customer replaceable)
- If you will stop using the computer for more than three months, discharge the battery to a level of 70% before storage. If you plan to keep for a long time, check the battery capacity every six months and then charge to a level of 70%. Always keep the equipment at a temperature between 20 ° C and 25 ° C (68 ° -77 ° F).
- If you use the computer primarily with AC power, allow the battery to fully discharge and recharge once a month.
- Tips and Ways to Save Your Battery Life on iOS 8
- iPhone 6S said to deliver faster Web speeds, better battery life
- Apple iOS 9 – Better battery life and faster performance added
- How to improve battery life on iPhone running iOS 8
- How Long Does Your Windows laptop or Mac Take to Boot Up?
- Reduce the number of open applications . Each open application uses memory and energy, although the window is minimized. Close applications to conserve battery power.
- Reduce the brightness of the screen as possible . Use the keys Fn and F7 or F8 to adjust the brightness.
- Disconnect peripherals when not in use . External devices such as hard drives, CD-ROM, Zip drives, PC cards and other peripherals spend the battery power even when not in use. Always unplug when finished using them.
- Reduce the processor speed . The faster your computer works faster spends battery power. You can extend the battery power by lowering the processor speed.
- Turn off the wireless connection . If your computer has it , press the wireless button to turn off the light and the connection is clear.
Change the power settings . Select the option recommended by HP or saving energy to conserve battery power.
- 1 HP Notebook PCs – How to improve battery performance (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista)
- 2 How long does the battery of a notebook?
- 3 Configure power plans Battery notebook
- 4 Factors contributing to the loss of battery capacity of the notebook
- 5 Recommended care for the notebook battery: increase battery life of laptop hp
- 6 The original battery is charged slowly, the spare battery is charged normally: increase battery life of laptop hp
- 7 Tips for conserving battery power the notebook: Tips for How to increase battery life of laptop hp