Tip to Convert png to jpg without losing quality
Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG? Although PNG image files offer compression without a loss of image quality, the JPEG format still reigns when it comes to complex photos. Complex JPEG images will be a fraction of the file size of their PNG counterparts. That means when you’re emailing business photos or designing your website, potential clients do not have to wait for lengthy downloads. Microsoft recommends using the native Paint program to convert PNG to JPEG. However, it’s a good idea to keep the original PNG file for editing to prevent compounding the loss of image quality associated with JPEG. Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG
- Convert png to jpg mac: How to Convert PNG to JPG or Convert JPG to PNG
- How to Convert JPG to PNG
- Tip to Convert png to jpg without losing quality
Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG? If you want to Convert Your PNG Image to JPG Image You can do it by using Various ways, you can do it Online Using Websites, Image Editing Services, Online Image Converters, and also by Using Offline Softwares for Converting Your Blog photos or Personal Images from One Image format to another Image Format. In order To convert png to jpg Image Format, Select from one of the methods discussed below, and try those steps to Convert a PNG Image to a JPG IMage. If You are Using a Mac Operating System or a MacBook then you can Use Apple’s Photo Preview to Change or Convert your Image format from PNG to JPEG (Convert png to jpg mac), it’s a basic software and is built in, you don’t have to download it. But if you want more Functionalities and features with Image converters then you can try another software’s and services recommended by us below in this article. If You are Using a Windows PC or Laptop then you can use Microsoft Paint (A Built in Windows Basic Painting and Image Editing Program), but if you are a pro in Image editing then you can also use Adobe Photoshop to Convert PNG to JPG. By Using These Simple offline Software’s or Programs you can convert your image format from png to jpeg and vice versa.
(Also SEE: How to Convert JPG to PNG)
If you want to learn how to convert jpg images to png or png images to jpg then read out the complete article till the end. Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG. Also, some of the tools help you to convert images to not only in jpg format but any other like gif, BMP, tiff etc.
How to Convert PNG to JPG Without Losing Quality
Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG. This tutorial will demonstrate how to convert a .BMP screenshot into a .JPG picture using Microsoft Paint (which comes with Windows XP/Vista/7/winodws 10).
#Method 1: Using the Microsoft paint tool
This is the one of the best methods to convert your images from one format to another. We all have used paint in our life at least once but have you ever imagined this kinda use of the paint. No, right? So if you are really excited to learn then follow the below steps. Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG
- First of all, go to the Microsoft paint and open the image you want to change the format of.
To Open Microsoft Paint: In All windows – Press Windows+R to open Run dialog, input mspaint in the empty box and click OK. Windows 8 – On the Start screen, right-click the bottom left corner to access the Quick Access Menu and choose Search on it. Windows 10 – Type paint in the box, choose Apps and click Paint in the pop-up result.
Here are the steps to convert an image file (.BMP, .TIF, .PNG, .GIF) to .JPG: Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG
- Find your image file, right-click on it and open with Paint. or If you have Opened Microsoft Paint First then you have to import the desired image which one you convert from PNG to JPG or JPEf to PNG, to Paint, to Import Image file to Microsoft paint Just Go to> Paint home screen, and then Tap or click on the File Menu which you can easily see top left corner. And click on open to open the image selector, and then tap or Select an Image to Import which you want to convert from PNG to JPG or Vice Versa.
- If you just have opened your image, then the next step is that, you have to Go to > menu bar and, click File, Save As, and change Save as type to JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF; Png picture, Jpg picture, BMP picture etc)
- Click Save
- Close Microsoft Paint and delete or archive your old file since you now have a JPG version.
Here are some file size changes you can expect to see when converting from BMP to JPG:
|Sizes||BMP Size||JPG Size|
- In the screenshot, I have selected the JPG from the suggestion. If you want some other format that are not showing in the suggestion, then you can click on Save as. And after that, you can select the format. See the screen capture.
#Method 2: By Using Png to Jpg converter
- Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG
- Quick free PNG to JPG converter for all users Who need to convert images.
- This tool support for convert JPG, PNG, BMP and also GIF files.
- You can use any kind of files to convert these formats using this converter.
- This tool takes only few seconds for convert your image. Therefore image processing time is very less.
- This is a third party software which allows converting images from png to jpg format with just a few steps.
- Simply add files to queue individually, by folder, or by drag-and drop. Instead of manually opening and re-saving each file, this software automatically runs the conversion for you. This software can save you hours by processing your JPEG/JPG files in batch.
- To use this software, you will have to download and install it on your system. After that, you can use it for converting the image format.
- he output image quality is super high. More, the processing speed is very fast. User-friendly interface is very easy to use without any learning curve. Merely a few clicks can finish the conversion. Simultaneously convert massive different format files to one certain format once.
- To download this software click on this link.
Step #1: First you have to download the PNG to JPG converter Software from above given link, and then install it on your system. To install the software just Click or tap on next
Step #2: Now the setup will ask you to give some PC information, just fill it and Tap on next to move further.
Step #3: It will ask you select the Installation folder for the program, just go with the default settings and Click on next button.
Step #4: It will ask you, where would you like the shortcuts to be installed, make a choice and Tap on next to Convert PNG to JPG or JPG to PNG or PNG to GIF format and Vice-Versa.
Step #5: Just click next to install the PNG to JPG Image Format Coverter on your Windows PC.
Step #6: Now, installation is successful, just Click on Finish
Step #7: Now open up The PNG to JPG Image Format Converter, and it will like this, as shown below in the screenshot.
Step #8: Now you have to browse the desired image to the Quick Image Converter Which you want to Convert From PNG to JPG or Vice-Versa without Losing any Quality. Just Click on highlighted Browse button to Import a Image to convert to other image format without the loss of any picture quality.
Step #9 : A new Pop up window will open, as shown below, select or go to the folder where you have kept your images or photos, which you want to convert from PNG format to JPEG format without losing any quality.
Step #10: Now just select any image and Click open, or you can just double tap any image to import it to Quick image converter to complete your task of Converting PNG images to JPG images without losing any Image Quality.
Step #11: In this step the screenshot is showing a imported image into the image converter for the processing of image format conversion from PNG to JPG without the loss of any Image quality.
Step #12: Just open up the highlighted menu to choose your picture desired Output format, it supports format conversions to JPG or JPEG, GIF, PNG and BMP
Step #13: Now just press or click on Convert now to convert your PNG image to JPG image or vice versa without losing any Image quality. Just save it, and use it
# Method 3: By using an online service
Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG? Have you ever wanted to convert files without the need to download software ? If you want to know how to use the website, the procedure is given below. Convert PNG to JPG – Convert your file now – online and free – this page also contains information on the PNG and JPG file extensions. Using Zamzar it is possible to convert PNG files to a variety of other formats: First of all, go to Zamzar.com
- png to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- png to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- png to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- png to ico (Windows Icon)
- png to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- png to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- png to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- png to ps (PostScript)
- png to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- png to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- png to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- png to webp (Lossily compressed image file)
Step 1: In the first step you have to Select or Upload files that you want o convert you can even also enter URL image links to convert: Free is (up to 50MB – want more ?); or drag and drop files
Step 2: Now in the second step you have to Choose the format to convert to: It supports many formats: png to bmp, png to doc, png to gif, png to ico, png to jpg, png to pcx, png to pdf, png to tiff, png to webp
Step 3: Just Enter your email address to receive converted files:
Step 4: Convert your file now by clicking or tapping on Convert button. Once you click on Convert, your image will be sent to the email address provided.
Convert png to jpg without losing quality or Convert JPG to PNG
For any query or suggestion drop your comment in the comment section.