Turn on Screenshots for Apple Watch: How do you screenshot your Apple Watch? watchOS makes it incredibly easy! How to take a screenshot with Apple Watch. Here’s how to just takean Apple Watch screenshot so you can show off. Screenshots from your Apple Watch are great for sharing achievements from your activities, messages from Twitter or Facebook, bugs you want to report, emoji you love, and almost anything and everything you see on your screen. How to Take a screenshot on Apple Watch:
Enable or turn on Screenshots for Apple Watch
With watchOS 3, screenshots are turned off by default. So, if you want to capture your Apple Watch screen, you’ll need to turn screenshots on again.
Note: watchOS 3 now uses the screenshot shortcut to pause and resume workouts. How to Take a screenshot on Apple Watch
- Launch the Watch on your iPhone.
- Tap on Settings.
- Switch Enable Screenshots to On.
How do you screenshot your Apple Watch
- Open the clock face, notification, or app you want to screenshot and go to the place you want to screenshot.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and then click the Side Button.
- The screen will flash white, you’ll hear the camera shutter sound, and the screenshot will be saved to your All Photos album (or Camera Roll if you’re not using iCloud Photo Library) on your iPhone.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the bottom to find your screenshot.
- Tap to view, favorite, edit, or share it. (By default favorited photos show back up on your Apple Watch.)
- You can also tap the camera icon or use the edit menu in apps like Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into texts, email, and more.
- How to Take a screenshot on Apple Watch
How to take screenshots with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Xbox One Conole
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- How to take a screenshot on your Mac OS X
- Take A Screenshot on iPhone 6
- Apple watch screenshot
- Different ways to take a screenshot in Windows – all versions
- How to take a screenshot on Windows PC – Different methods
- How to take a screenshot on Windows PC running Windows 7, 8
- How to take Screenshots on Xbox One Console and share
- How To Take A Screenshot On iPad Mini