How to Start your Windows 8 PC in safe mode
Safe mode in Microsoft windows is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only basic features and functions will work in windows safe mode. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. The words Safe Mode appear in the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you’re using. Sometimes some features or functions will not work on windows; then turning on safe mode is the best option. Safe mode is useful for troubleshooting problems with programs and drivers that might not start correctly or that might prevent Windows from starting correctly. If a problem doesn’t reappear when you start in safe mode, you can eliminate the default settings and basic device drivers as possible causes. Safe Mode gives you a low-resolution, visually ugly, feature-limited Windows environment useful for diagnostic and repair purposes. How To Boot Into Safe Mode In Windows 8.1
How To Boot Into Safe Mode In Windows 8.1 and 7
How to Start Windows in Safe Mode
|1. In the first step make sure that you have removed all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, now restart your computer.NOTE: To restart your Windows PC: Click the Start button , click the arrow next to the Shut Down button, and then click Restart|
|2. If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears.NOTE: If the Windows logo appears, you’ll need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer|
|3. If your computer has more than one operating system, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system you want to start in safe mode, and then press F8.|
|4. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode option you want, and then press Enter.|
|5. Log on to your computer with a user account that has administrator rights|
- Windows 10 – Xbox One – Cross-device multiplayer.
- How to take Screenshots on Xbox One Console and share.
- About windows 10? Things and Features you need to know?.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Preview, added features, editions, cost and more.
- How to Show hidden files Windows 7? Hidden windows file and folder.
- How to Stream Xbox One games to Windows 10.
- Find your Wi-Fi password on Mac, Windows and router configuration webpage.
- How to find your wireless network password – if you forgot it.
- How to Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 8.1.
- How to Create a Bootable Windows 7 USB Flash Drive or disk drive.
- How to take a screenshot on Windows PC – Different methods.
- How to take a screenshot on Windows PC running Windows 7, 8.