Restore your iPhone or iPad without losing the jailbreak with the new version of Semi-Restore
If you get to the Jailbreak the iPhone or iPad with iOS 9.0.2 or iOS 9.1, you can now restore the device without losing the jailbreak . This is possible thanks to the arrival of the latest version of the famous and well – known software Semi-Restore .
Restore an iPhone with iOS 9.0.2 / iOS 9.1 without losing Jailbreak? If you have an iPhone , iPad or iPod touch and needs to be restored without losing the jailbreak, currently the only reliable and capable solution to help in such situations is Semi-Restore . The famous tool has recently been updated so that it can support the latest versions of iOS for which is currently available the Jailbreak, ie iOS 9.0.2 and iOS 9.1.
For those who do not know Semi-Restore, this software has been developed by people Coolstar and was first released in 2013. In theory, this tool works similar to Cydia Impactor , a tweak developed by Saruik and which is available through Cydia , however, the difference Semi-Restore is not deleted or Cydia Jailbreak the device restored .
- What is Cydia app
- How to Use Cydia : Full Starter Guide for beginners
- Pangu Jailbreak
- Increase call history in iPhone without jailbreak
How to restore the iPhone and iPad with iOS 9.0.2 / 9.1 without deleting or remove Jailbreak
Then you count the steps you need to follow to restore your iOS device without losing the jailbreak. Restore an iPhone with iOS 9.0.2 / iOS 9.1 without losing Jailbreak
- Download the file containing the program Semi-Restore from this link. Obviously, we have to select the version that is compatible with the operating system of your computer desktop.
- Extract the file Semi-Restore .
- Now click with the right mouse button on the icon Semi-Restore or we can also press Ctrl and then click on the icon, then select the “option Open “.
- Once you have opened Semi-Restore , click ” Open ” to go ahead with the process.
- Enter the administrator password if requested and then click on OK .
- Connect iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9.1 or above to your computer and then click on the “button SemiRestore “.
- We’ll see how it starts the process and the device will restart.
- Semi-Restore begin to carry out the restoration of the iPhone
- Once Semi-Restore process is complete, we will see a popup window in the same program and the device will restart, showing the initial setup screen.
This way you’ve got to restore the device to factory settings without losing the jailbreak , once you have completed the initial setup you will see that Cydia is already installed on the device and ready for use. If you have any questions, please contact us through the comments. Restore an iPhone with iOS 9.0.2 / iOS 9.1 without losing Jailbreak