If you are selected the MS Office 2016 version for your computer, then you should also get to know that this version can run on your PC. Each and every software is having some system requirements for running in a PC. So, we will discuss the system requirements for running MS Office 2016 in depth. You need to keep in mind that, Windows PC and Mac computer are having different requirements for running MS Office 2016. In case you are interested in downloading MS Office 2016 versions, then we will definitely recommend you to choose the Microsoft Office home and business 2016 from softwarekeep.
System Requirements for Running Microsoft Office Versions:
These are the complete system requirements for running Microsoft Office 2016 in your devices. Although the requirement is different for a different version of MS Office 2016. Read the complete details according to the versions which you have selected for running in your computer.
1. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016:
– Your CPU needs to have a minimum of 1GHz or more speed.
– Your processor should be 64 bit or 32 bit.
– Minimum 2 GB of RAM is required.
– 3 GB of internal storage is required for running the software.
– Screen Resolution should be 1280×800.
– Operating system requirement for running this software is, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 server, Windows 7 service pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
– DirectX 10 graphics hardware acceleration is required only.
– For the web version, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari browser, and Mozilla Firefox are supported.
– .NET 3.5 of minimum is required, in most of the cases .Net 4.0 or .Net 4.5 is required.
– Microsoft accounts for login into the software and using the OneDrive cloud storage.
2. Microsoft Office home and business 2016:
– .Net 3.5 above is required for running this version of the software.
– 3 GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM of minimum is required.
– Processor with 64 bit and 32 bit along with 1GHz or faster speed is required to run this software.
– 1280×800 of minimum screen resolution is required.
– Minimum of DirectX 10 graphics acceleration is required.
– All the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Microsoft edge, Google Chrome, Safari browser, and Mozilla Firefox are supported for the web version.
– What the operating system support, Windows server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 server, Windows 7 service pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
3. Microsoft Office Home and Student and Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac Computer:
– Mac computer with Intel processor is required for running MS Office.
– Minimum of 4GB of RAM is required for running this software.
– 6GB of internal storage is required, HFS+ hard disc format is required which is also known as Mac OS Extended.
– 1280×800 or higher screen resolution is required to run this software.
– Active internet connection is required for the installation process, DVD drive can also be used for installing this software in your device.
Microsoft Office 2016:
There are various versions of Microsoft Office 2016 are available for you to install in your computer. After you have successfully confirmed that your device can run the software in your computer, then we should select the appropriate version of MS Office for you. First, you need to select that, you are going to use MS Office for the home purpose for business purpose. As Microsoft has provided several versions for using in both crowns with common applications. One of the most commonly used MS Office 2016 versions is a professional plus and home and business 2016.
We will definitely recommend you to look into the details before you can actually download and install MS Office 2016 in your device. All the core applications are included in all versions of MS Office 2016, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint are included in each and every question. In most of the business versions, you will get MS Access, Skype for business and various other business-related applications by Microsoft.
MS Office 2016 is one of the most used versions now software in most of the devices around. Although there is a latest version MS Office 2019 available in the market, still they are much similar in features apart from several UI changes. In this article, we have collected the complete information about the system requirement for running MS Office 2016 in your PC. Read the complete system requirement and check that your device is having the compatibility to run this application. Share this informative article with others which we have posted on our website JeeNews so that they did to use this first version of MS Office in their device.