Locate and view your connected device in iTunes
where to find connected apple iPhone in iTunes? After you connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV to your computer, you can view it and access its settings in different areas of iTunes.
Your device appears in different areas of iTunes, depending on the version of iTunes you have.
Locate and view iPhone or iPad in iTunes 12
View your device by clicking on the device’s icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
Locate and view iPhone or iPad in iTunes 11
View your device by clicking on the button that shows your device’s name in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window. If you’re in the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper-right corner first. If you don’t see your device, select View > Hide Sidebar.
If you have multiple devices connected to your computer, click the Devices button. Then choose your device from the drop-down menu.
Locate and view iPhone or iPad in iTunes 10 and earlier
Your device can be viewed in the iTunes sidebar.
iTunes Full Guide:
- How to reset disabled iPhone – how to reset disabled iphone 4 without itunes.
- How to Backup or restore data in iCloud and iTunes on iPhone and iPad.
- How to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone using iTunes.
- How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes.
- How to enable Parental controls for iTunes and iBooks store on iPhone and iPad.
- iPhone to iPhone contacts transfer without using itunes.
- How to put movies, videos on iPhone without iTunes.
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes using WiFi.
- Locate and view your connected device in iTunes.
- Sync iPhone with iTunes using USB.