iPhone flashlight won’t turn off
- Try to Reset your device:
- Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for at least ten seconds,
- Until the Apple logo appears (ignore the Slide to Power Off option that shows up first).
iPhone flashlight won’t turn on
The flashlight button is like faded so it wont let me click on it. iPhone flashlight won’t turn on: iPHONE 6, 5S, IPHONE 7 AND IPHONE 4S
First, I recommend restarting your phone and then resetting if it’s still not working: iPhone flashlight won’t turn on
Restarting your device
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red “slide to power off” slider appears, and then slide the slider.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Reset your device only if you are unable to restart it.
Resetting your device
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- How to turn off flashlight on iPhone when ringing.
- iPhone flashlight won’t turn on
- iPhone flashlight won’t turn off
- Turn off iphone flashlight.
- Turn off flashlight on iPhone quickly
How to solve iPhone Flashlight or Torch Problems
Swipe from the bottom to the top of your iPhone to display the Control Center. Tap the flashlight icon to turn on the camera flash. If the camera light doesn’t turn on, take your camera in for servicing. If the camera light does turn on, you have a software-related problem that you can fix on your own.
Tap the “Camera” app and check to see that the top right option on the Camera app displays the word “Off.” Tap the “Off” text and select “On” to enable the flash. If the camera flash works at this point, you can select the “On” text and change it to “Auto” to use the flash only when needed.
Double-click the Home button and swipe the Camera app’s preview screen in an upward direction to close the app. Launch the “Camera” app again and try taking a picture.
Launch the “Camera” app and switch between the front and rear camera to see if that solves your problem. Press the Camera icon in the Camera app to toggle between the front and rear camera. Take several pictures with the flash set to the “On” position.
Select the “Settings” app, tap “General” and choose “Restrictions.” Check to see that you set the “Camera” option to the “On” position.
Reboot your iPhone by holding down the “Sleep/Wake” button. When the red slider appears, swipe the button from left to right. Press the “Sleep/Wake” button again to start your iPhone once it shuts down.
Attach your iPhone to your computer using the USB Lightning connector cable.
Select the “iPhone” button when it displays in iTunes. Alternately, select your iPhone from the Devices section if you enabled the sidebar.
Select the “Back Up Now” button.
Click the “Restore Backup…” option, click the “iPhone Name” drop-down menu and select the latest backup. Click “Restore” to restore your iPhone.
- You must disable Find My iPhone before you can restore a backup on your device. Select the “Settings” app, choose “iCloud” and set the “Find My iPhone” toggle switch to the off position.
IPhone flashlight won’t turn on? : iPHONE 6, 5S, IPHONE 7 AND IPHONE 4S
Restore your iPhone from iTunes. Just restore your previous backup. Or hard reset your iPhone From Settings»General»Reset». Your iPhone will be at default settings. And flashlight will be work again after that if there is some software issue in this
LED light won’t turn off even when powered down: iPhone flashlight won’t turn on
First, make sure the phone is COMPLETELY dry. I would take off the rear panel, disconnect the battery and leave it alone for several days. If you want, you can put it in a bag of rice to help soak up any moisture.
Try a soft reset of the phone. On your iPhone 4, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for about ten seconds. The phone should restart.
If that doesn’t work, try a restore.
- 1 iPhone flashlight won’t turn off
- 2 iPhone flashlight won’t turn on
- 3 How to solve iPhone Flashlight or Torch Problems
- 4 Restore iPhone
- 5 IPhone flashlight won’t turn on? : iPHONE 6, 5S, IPHONE 7 AND IPHONE 4S
- 6 LED light won’t turn off even when powered down: iPhone flashlight won’t turn on