As from the rumors about Apples next iPhone namely iPhone 7, there is a high priority that the tech giant is ready to introduce wireless charging to it’s next top notch device. But if you just own your new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s and want to try out this new feature which apple is allegedly introducing this year, then you should use and try this Dog & Bone’s Backbone Wireless Charging Case And Pad which is simply awesome and have almost everything you need – a protective case for your iPhone (versions for the iPhone 5 and 5S, 6 and 6S, and 6 Plus and 6S Plus are available), a wireless charging module that can slot into the case, and a wireless charging pad that you can leave on your desk.
This case is very protective and the corner protection especially looks good with a wide, round edge to help absorb and distribute an impact. Backbone is Qi compatible – the most globally recognized wireless charging standard. Charge up at any airport, café, diner or venue with a ‘Qi hotspot’ – nothing to bring but your Backbone mobile
A first-of-its kind wireless charging case design fusing rubber and plastic together with unique patterns and colors for a striking look and feel. Protective, yet merely 12.2mm slim.
The Good Design Award winner, Backbone, is Made for iPhone certified including Apple quality approved parts and materials, helping to maximize product life.
Some of the Features of Bone’s Backbone Wireless Charging Case
- World-first shockproof wireless charging case, military specifications 810F (drops to 4 feet or 1.2m).
- The fastest mobile phone wireless charging solution – even faster than a standard cable charge!
- 12.5mm slim case, stylish patterns and colors.
- Shut-off feature when fully charged.
- USB cable included traditionally charge or sync without removing case.
- One smart case with both wireless charging and battery solutions (battery sold separately).