iPhone 7 Rumors and iPhone 7 news: waterproof and Hidden antennas
Apple iPhone 7 will definitely boost a big change in terms of design and functionality, when it launches this year in 2016. Besides a waterproof design and now the possibility of a hidden antenna band, another rumor suggested Apple could be phasing out the 3.5mm headphone jack for an all-in-one Lightning connector port.
Catcher Technology will remain the largest chassis supplier for the upcoming line of next-generation iPhones, tentatively referred to as the “iPhone 7,” according to the China-based Commercial Times (via DigiTimes).
According to a new supply chain rumor out of Taiwan, Apple’s ‘iPhone 7’ will be waterproof and feature a brand new antenna-concealing technology that will hide antenna bands. As reported by Taiwanese trade publication DigiTimes, Apple’s supplier Catcher Technologies will provide the iPhone 7 chassis which is said to be waterproof and use “new compound materials”.
The latest iPhone 7 rumors involved the phones antenna system. According to a MacRumors source, the iPhone 7 will have what it calls a “Discreet Housing” for the iPhone’s antenna. If the rumor is true, it means that the bands from the back of the iPhone will be removed in a new design to make the phone waterproof and or to change its look
Also other iPhone 7 rumors and iPhone 7 latest news roundup includes:-
- A thinner iphone 7,
- iPhone 7 with Waterproof Body,
- 3 GB of RAM,
- Synaptics to make chips for next iPhones,
- iPhone 7 bigger battery,
- iPhone 7 bigger storage,
- iPhone 7 rear dual cameras,
- Better speakers, Better Sound ,
- iPhone 7 fast wireless connection using Li-Fi tech,
- Code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7,
- iPhone 7 without a bezel,
- iPhone 7 camera expecting a dual one and many more to come
iPhone 7 concept mock-up by designer Martin Hajek
The report also mentioned the continuing rumor that the iPhone 7 may be a completely waterproof device. Fast Company recently reported that Apple’s iPhone 7 may feature wireless charging and a waterproof body with no headphone jack (instead a LiFi technology), and Dual rear cameras for their upcoming new iPhone. So, that is in line with previous iPhone 7 rumors from the Asian supply chain.
The Commercial Times also spoke of “new compound materials” that would be put in place to form a discreet housing for the iPhone 7’s antenna, suggesting the possible removal of the bands from the back of the current iPhone generation.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and iPhone 7 Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.
- iPhone 7 news: Synaptics to make chips for Apple Next iPhone’s.
- iPhone 7 Plus may Carry 3 GB of RAM and A9-Based 4-Inch iPhone in 2016.
- iPhone 7 May Feature Thinner, Waterproof Body With No Headphone Jack.
- iPhone 7 Rumors: waterproof and Hidden antennas