iPhone 7 rumors and iPhone 7 news: Leaked photo Shows Moved 3D Touch
Apple.club.tw a Taiwanese website has shared some leaked display images of the next coming Apple device namely iPhone 7. The component draws some similarities to the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus backlight assembly, although the 3D Touch chip and LCD flex cables are relocated on this leaked part.
A series of images making their way around the Chinese internet on Wednesday purport to show a backlight assembly intended for Apple’s next-generation iPhone, with a tweaked layout that suggests an updated design for the device’s 3D Touch sensors.
Rumors of the iPhone 7 had started to surface in the smartphone space soon after Apple launched the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus in September 2015.
The website speculates the component could also be for Apple’s next-generation 4-inch iPhone, but previous reports have said the much-rumored “iPhone 6c” will not have 3D Touch. The pictured size of the 3D Touch chip and flex cables also suggests the backlight assembly is designed for larger than a 4-inch display.
iPhone 7 camera expecting a dual one and many more to come
If Apple does debut a new scalable 3D Touch technology, sources have indicated to AppleInsider that it will not come with the so-called “iPhone 7.” Rather, it would debut alongside what would be the iPad Air 4 or next-generation iPad Pro.
Previous rumors have suggested that Apple may launch the iPhone 6c, successor to the iPhone 5c, sometime in March or April 2016.
Apple may remove the 3.5mm headphone jack on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in favor of an all-in-one Lightning connector, possibly helping the smartphones achieve between 6.0mm and 6.5mm thinness and a waterproof design. The devices may also have a non-metallic casing with hidden antenna bands.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and iPhone 7 Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.
- iPhone 7 news: Synaptics to make chips for Apple Next iPhone’s.
- iPhone 7 Plus may Carry 3 GB of RAM and A9-Based 4-Inch iPhone in 2016.
- iPhone 7 May Feature Thinner, Waterproof Body With No Headphone Jack.
- iPhone 7 Rumors: waterproof and Hidden antennas
- Leaked photo Shows Moved 3D Touch and Flex Cables