Apple iPhone 7 News, iPhone 7 Specs and Roundup
iPhone 7 and wireless audio headphones looks more favourable to some and It’s been reported or you can also say that has been rumoured that the the tech giant Apple is ditching its headphone jack in favor of wireless audio solutions and a Lightning adapter for wired headphones and speakers for its next Apple iPhone 7.
There is no official report or confirmations but an internal iOS software code (found in recently released beta version of iOS 9.3) seems to support the rumor.
Jailbreaker @kyoufujibaya a twitter handler claims and stated on the twitter that they have discovered a reference to ‘Headphones.have.%sinput.NO.’ within the latest iOS 9.3 beta 1.1 software release, which would appear to be related to the transition from 3.5 mm headphones to alternative solutions on iPhones.
But if you unfold other part of the code, it might suggest you that this code might be used by Apple to let iOS know if external speakers are connected or disconnected as iOS 9 uses this status for certain Proactive features.
But either this way or that way everyone is quite interested in this rumour and if it goes the wireless way, then you will definitely see some design and display changes in iPhone 7 Apple’s next new iPhone.
The same jailbreaker shared a purported discovery a few weeks back referencing Li-Fi technology being used with iOS, which suggests Apple could be testing the new technology for future iPhones and iPads. Specifically, @kyoufujibaya recently tweeted a screenshot of the iOS 9.1 codebase highlighting ‘LiFiCapability’ while suggesting the tech could be in testing for the iPhone 7 later this year.
As Apple relies on wireless technology in favor of thick, dust-collecting ports, the move to headphone jack-less iPhones with Li-Fi speed connectivity doesn’t seem surprising in the least. Wireless transfer 100x that of Wi-Fi would make for an excellent iPhone keynote slide someday.
As for the new iPhone 7 going headphone jack-less, Mark Gurman has reported that Apple through Beats is developing a new set of truly wireless earbuds that can be charged via their protective carrying case, which in turn gets recharged, that will debut before or around the same time as the new iPhone hardware.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.