iPhone 7 camera and it’s duality and iPhone 7 News
And a new, recently published patent application indicates that the camera could get even better in the near future. On 7 January 2016, an Apple patent was published that may have a bearing on future iPhone developments – although almost certainly not on the iPhone 7, except in the very general sense of ‘this is the sort of development Apple has been considering
Apple is looking at ways to implement optical zoom in its iPhone (and possibly iPad) cameras.
iPhone 7 camera? Patent 20160007008, entitled MOBILE CAMERA SYSTEM, describes the use of “multiple cameras to provide optical zoom to a user”. Needless to say, this means multiple cameras facing in the same direction, rather than the front- and rear-facing cameras already present on the current range of iPhone and iPad models.
The rumors of dual rear cameras on an iPhone first emerged quite some time ago, but thanks to the patent application – which was filed back on June 30, 2015 – These two lenses will help you to get high quality images and videos even when you zoom in.
Other uses include filming video at regular speed and slow motion simultaneously (or in multiple resolutions), taking a zoomed-in shot and a wide shot at the same time, or taking high-res stills while shooting video.
Many sources reported that there would be a significant step up in quality with the iPhone 6S’s camera. A 10-megapixel camera and a two-lens DSLR-style camera were presented as two distinct possibilities.
And though the 6S upped the standard iPhone’s game with a much improved front-facing camera, only the 6S Plus features optical image stability capabilities that deliver higher quality photos and video in low light environments. Perhaps we will see this enhanced feature trickle down to the non-Plus model with the iPhone 7.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.