iPhone 7 Plus may Carry 3 GB of RAM and A9-Based 4-Inch iPhone in 2016
iPhone 7 Rumors? There are many rumors and statements are coming around regarding Apple’s next devices and future iPhone. A new research report released by KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has stated that apple may launch a new 4-inch iPhone in because there is still a space for that screen.
Ming-Chi Kuo believes Apple still has a new 4-inch iPhone in the works that “resembles an upgraded iPhone 5s”. The device is said to be targeted for launch in the first half of next year and will come equipped with an A9 processor.
This week, we heard that Apple is planning a media event for March. At that time, we could see the 4-inch iPhone unveiled with a launch set for March or April. While the latest rumor has the 4-inch Apple iPhone being released in March.
iPhone 7 Rumors? Apple’s 4-inch smartphone is expected to be a step up from the iPhone 5S with an upgraded processor and the addition of features such as wireless near-field communication (NFC) technology to support the Apple Pay mobile payment system. But it isn’t expected to receive some of the more cutting edge features of Apple’s iPhone lineup, such as the pressure-sensitive 3D Touch screen found on the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. Apple is expected to reveal the iPhone 6C during an event in March, followed by an April release. At the same time it also may unveil an “Apple Watch 2,” the expected successor to the Apple Watch launched in April 2015.
The so-called iPhone 6C or 7C didn’t arrive with the 6S and 6S Plus, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Rumors now claim that Apple will launch the smartphone in the spring of 2016. We’ve compiled all the rumors, new and old, about Apple’s smaller iPhone 6C or 7C right here for those of you still dreaming of a return to the smaller iPhone. Kuo believes this new 4-inch iPhone will not include 3D Touch support as part of an effort to keep it differentiated from the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. He also projects Apple could ship 20-30 million units of this new iPhone through the end of 2016.
Ming-Chi Kuo believes that Apple will definitely try to make a differentiation between the iPhone 7 Sizes. iPhone 7 when it comes to RAM, with the 4.7-inch iPhone 7 carrying the same 2 GB seen in current iPhones while the 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus will include 3 GB of RAM for performance reasons. iPhone 7 Rumors
iPhone 7 Rumors? According to Ming-Chi Kuo, the main suppliers for Apple iPhone in 2016 could include Foxconn, which he expects will be the exclusive supplier for the new 4-inch iPhone. Other companies like TSMC, may be the sole provider of the A9 chip used in that phone as well as the A10 chip used in the iPhone 7.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and iPhone 7 Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.
- iPhone 7 news: Synaptics to make chips for Apple Next iPhone’s.
- iPhone 7 Plus may Carry 3 GB of RAM and A9-Based 4-Inch iPhone in 2016.