iPhone 7 Plus bigger battery and 256GB of storage
Apple has been criticised by its users and tech columnists regularly for not dropping the 16 Gb option from its high end iPhone devices. It’s obvious and clear that 16 GB is not enough space for a high end device, which boosts an extra ordinary Operating system, consuming most of the memory. Although the new iOS releases by apple like Apple iOS 9 and It’s updated versions iOS 9.2 are pretty small in size comparing to the previous iOS versions iOS 7 and iOS 8.
But still that’s no excuse for the tech giant to not to take out 16 GB memory of iPhone from their Premium line of devices. So, if rumours to be believed Chinese website MyDrivers sources say this year’s iPhone 7 Plus is going to come with a 3,100 mAh battery and the option of 256GB of internal storage.
Now that’s a big power house battery. If you compare these battery specs with the recently released iPhone 6S Plus device, the iPhone 6S Plus packs a 2,750 mAh battery, so by looking at the book specs you can round that, this is a 12 percent battery improvement. Also the predicted (yet to be confirmed) upgrades won’t be coming to the smaller 4.7-inch iPhone 7.
MyDrivers doesn’t have the best track record for accurate iPhone leaks, so don’t take this as certain just yet – but improvements in storage space and battery life are always popular with users, so it’s plausible that Apple would be looking to boost these specs.
For now you can get iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus with 16GB, 64GB or 128GB of memory or storage. And, if the predicted rumours are to be believed, the new 256GB memory storage option will be available for the users, and it will give users twice the room for their files – and solve the problem for 4K video regarding.
We’ve also heard that the iPhone 7 will have a bezel-free, all-metal design and feature a thinner headphone jack. If you’re already tired of the iPhone 7 speculation, take heart: September is only eight months away.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.