iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7
A twitter handler jailbraker going by the
Twitter handle @kyoufujibaya has indicated that they have found this “Headphones.have.%sinput.NO.” Code in the recently released iOS 9.3 beta 1.1 which hints at the headphone jack’s future.
It’s not officially confirmed till now but one can’t rule out the speculations made by some hardliners and considering the apple beta iOS 9.3 code itself, it gives some hold to this rumour. If Apple does remove the headphone jack for the iPhone 7, it could potentially shave down the bottom bezel and create a thinner design overall. An earlier find from the same jailbreaker also suggests Apple could have another big feature ready for the Apple iPhone 7.
Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) is essentially a faster version of Wi-Fi capable of transferring data using visible light. Speed is a big advantage here, though the fact that light can’t pass through walls means it won’t be replacing Wi-Fi anytime soon. Still, Apple seems to be interested in implementing the new technology, or at least testing it out internally.
The tech giant is expected to make some big changes to its premium iPhone (namely iPhone 7), when it releases the iPhone 7 later this year. Apple will try to make its iPhone 7 the best iPhone and smartphone till date, and for that to happen, you should be ready to see a few exciting new features coming your way.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.