iPhone 6 battery draining fast all of a sudden: iPhone 6 battery drain overnight: Wait a moment for Battery Usage to populate. Tap on the Show Detailed Usage button to get a breakdown of foreground and background power usage. Tap on Last 7 Days to get a broader look at power consumption over time.
How to fix iPhone battery is draining faster than usual
Disable Location Services, and all you need to do is disable a few things:
- Tap on “Settings” and go to “Location Services”
- Selectively disable Location Services for services you don’t use, like Reminders, before proceeding
- Next, tap to “System Services” and switch the following to OFF:
- Compass Calibration
- Diagnostics & Usage
- Setting Time Zone
- Close out of Settings
iOS does report the percentage of power use by app in Settings > Battery. This feature is a nifty way to see if anything has run amok. You can toggle between Last 24 Hours and Last 7 Days, which helps see if any particular app’s usage has spiked. Tapping the clock icon toggles between showing the way an app uses the battery other than in the foreground (Audio and Background Activity), and a display of the amount of time the app was in use on screen in the foreground and handling activities in the background. You can also check out the best guide about how to show battery percentage iphone 11
1 Use low Power Mode
Low Power Mode will allow you to stretch out your last 10-20% of iPhone 6s battery life without killing your core services. Best of all, it accomplishes this with one press of a button. Toggle it on, and you’ll save yourself in critical situations.
If you’re at the 10-20% mark, you should get a prompt that asks you if you want to turn it on. You can also turn it on in your iPhone 6s’ settings if you need it before that. Go to Settings > Battery > Toggle Low Power Mode on.
2 Airplane Mode during bad connection
To toggle Cellular Data off, you’ll want to go to Settings > Cellular > and toggle it off at the top there. If that doesn’t work, try using Airplane Mode. You can toggle it off at the top of the Settings screen.
Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh > Turn it off for the apps you don’t use or the apps causing problems. It’s also possible to turn it off completely but you may not want to do that.
Location Services (GPS) can absolutely wreck havoc on battery life.
To get a handle on what should use Location Services and when, head into Settings > Privacy. You can turn Location Services off completely with a toggle off but we recommend going through your apps to determine what should be using what when.
4 Turn off Push notifications: iPhone 6 battery drain overnight
You might also want to think about settings Mail, Contacts and Calendar to Fetch instead of Push. To do that, go into Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and turn off Push.
5 Restart the iPhone 6: If you haven’t turned your iPhone 6s off for awhile, try restarting it. This simple fix has worked for us in the past.
If you’ve tired all of these little fixes and nothing’s worked, it’s time to take some drastic measures to fix your bad iPhone 6s battery life.
- How to Reset iPhone 6 to factory Settings With and Without itunes: Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 6 Plus Settings
The first step to take is to Reset All Settings on the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus. To get this done, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and then enter your passcode when the prompt tell you to.
Track iphone with phone number, how to track iphone without find my iphone, how can i find my iphone if i don’t have icloud, find my iphone without icloud password, how to find a lost iphone that is turned off, how to find iphone with apple id, find my iphone with apple id. Find iPhone without iCloud or an Apple ID: How to Find a Lost iPhone with a Dead Battery: How to find a lost iphone that is turned off
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide:
- How to Disable photo or camera Geotagging on iPhone and iPad.
- How to deactivate or Turn off GPS tracking on iPhone and iPad.
- How to turn on GPS on the iPhone.
- How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app.
- Track Your lost iOS device Using ‘Find My iPhone’ app.
- How to track your lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac.
- 1 How to fix iPhone battery is draining faster than usual
- 1.0.1 1 Use low Power Mode
- 1.0.2 2 Airplane Mode during bad connection
- 1.0.3 3 Shut Off Location Services
- 1.0.4 4 Turn off Push notifications: iPhone 6 battery drain overnight
- 1.0.5 5 Restart the iPhone 6: If you haven’t turned your iPhone 6s off for awhile, try restarting it. This simple fix has worked for us in the past.
- 1.0.6 6 Reset All Settings
- 1.1 Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide: