How to reset iPad without password, how to reset iPad password if forgotten, iPad factory reset without password: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled. Follow these steps if you’ve forgotten your passcode, or if a message says that your device is disabled. If you forget your iPad’s passcode, you won’t be able to access your files and you will need to reset the device by putting it in recovery mode. Recovery Mode is also useful if you want to erase the iPad’s settings or troubleshoot a problem with the device. If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.
- Unlock Your Mac With Your iPhone or Apple Watch: Using MacID
- Unlock Mac Reset mac password: forgot mac password
- List of 5 iPhone unlock software Macbook or Apps
- MacID: Unlock your Mac with just your fingerprint.
Pick a method to erase – iPad factory reset without password
Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn’t a way to save your device’s data. You’ll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings:
- If you’ve synced with iTunes, use these steps.
- If you’re signed in to iCloud and Find My iPhone is enabled, use these steps.
- If you don’t use iCloud and you can’t sync or connect with iTunes, use recovery mode.
Restore using iTunes – iPad factory reset without password
Use this method only if you have previously sync your iOS device with iTunes. If you haven’t then this is not the right way for you and you have to use iCloud or Find my iPhone feature to reset your iOS device. So make sure that this is the right step for you before proceeding further.
If you’ve synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device.
- Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
- Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you’ve synced with, or use recovery mode.
- Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup.
- Once the sync and backup have finished,click Restore [your device].
- After the sync is complete, restore your device. Syncing and backing up your iOS device will allow you to reset your device without having to worry about data loss. You can do this without unlocking if you’ve synced to this computer before.
- When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- Wait for the backup to load and you are done.
- Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.
- Resetting your device using iTunes backup will clear your passcode, allowing you to unlock your device. If you want to secure your device again, set a new passcode.
Erase using Find my iPhone – iPad factory reset without password
This feature only works if you enabled Find my iPhone feature on your iPhone. this feature helps you to erase and reset or unlock your iPhone forgotten password by deleting all data and settings. So, use this one if you don’t have your computer with you or you haven’t synchronized your iOS device data to iCloud. How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes. Also see: Set up apple tv without remote
If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device or Mac, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it.
- From another device, go to com/find.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
- Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
If your device isn’t connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can’t erase it with Find My iPhone. how to reset ipad without password
Restore using recovery mode – iPad factory reset without password
If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.
By using iOS Recovery mode erase the device and its passcode to unlock iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Firstly, Turn off or switch off your iOS device.
- Swipe it until it turns off.
- In the third step Connect your apple usb cable to your Desktop Pc but don’t connect your device yet.
- Start or open iTunes on your Computer.
- Keep Pressing and hold your iOS device Home button and plug the iOS device into your computer.
- Connecting the device will cause it to turn on, but continue to hold the Home button.
- If your iOS device doesn’t turn on automatically, turn it on, but continue to hold the home button.
- After Continue holding the Home button a message will appear in iTunes telling you that a device in Recovery Mode has been detected.
- Restore your iOS device By using iOS Recovery mode.
How to reset iPad without password, how to reset iPad password if forgotten, iPad factory reset without password
- How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes.
- By using iOS Recovery mode erase the device and its passcode to unlock iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Reset iPad Password Using Find My iPhone feature on Your iPhone
How to factory reset your iPhone or iPad: iPad factory reset
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings.
- An Erase iPhone/iPad warning box will now pop up.
- Click Erase and enter the device’s passcode and Apple ID info when prompted.
- The device will then reset and, when completed, you’ll be presented with an iPhone/iPad as if it were straight out of the box.
Hard Reset iPad: How to Wipe an iPad to Factory Settings Without a Passcode: iPad factory reset
- Hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button for several seconds until a red slider appears.
- Move your finger across the slider to turn the iPad off. Connect the iPadto the computer while holding down the “Home” button to turn on the iPad. Release the “Home” button when you see a message that says, “Connect to iTunes.”
How do you reset an IPAD to factory settings? iPad factory reset
Erase an IPAD? Factory reset iPad
Fix iPad is Diabled Using iTunes or Using Recovery Mode
If your iPhone or ipad is disabled after entering the wrong passcode and you can not use your iPhone or iPad, and if it’s saying cannot connect to iTunes, then follow the below steps to Unlock Disabled iPad or iPhone 6 and Reset your iPad or iPhone 6 to Factory settings, Just follow the instructions to Unlock your Disabled iPad and Factory reset iPad or iPhone 6:
Try to back up the iOS device in iTunes:
The first thing you should try to unlock your disabled device is a simple iTunes backup. Connect your iOS device to your computer via USB and open iTunes. Select the device in the upper right-hand corner to display its properties in the main screen.
Click on the “Back Up Now” button to start a sync. You may be prompted to type in your password on your iOS device to start the sync because the device is locked. Once you have typed in your password, you can cancel the back up and start using your device.
Restore the device using iTunes and a previous backup
If the backup trick doesn’t work, then you may have to reset the passcode by restoring the device. This only works if you have previously synced your device with iTunes and have a backup stored on your computer. Follow these steps to restore your device and reinstall your backup.
- Connect the device to the computer with which you normally sync and open iTunes.
- If the device is still disabled, or if iTunes does not automatically sync your device, sync the device with iTunes by pressing the “Back Up Now” button.
- When the backup and sync are complete, restore your device.
- When iOS Setup Assistant asks to set up your device, choose “Restore from iTunes backup.”
- Select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your device.
- Wait patiently while the restore completes its process.
When the restore is completed, you should have all your documents, photos, emails and settings in place and the device should no longer be disabled.
Restore the device using recovery mode and reset the password
If you’ve never connected your iOS device to your computer, then you may need to place the device in recovery mode and restore it to erase the device. Unless you have an iCloud backup, you will lose all of your data using this method. If you use iCloud for backup, you can select a backup during the setup process after the restore.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer’s USB port.
- Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to shut down.
- While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then restore the device.
- Follow the prompts in Setup Assistant and proceed to “Set up your device.”
- If you used iCloud for backup, tap Restore from a Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
- Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
How to reset iPad or iPhone: How to fix a frozen iPhone or iPad
If your iPad or iPhone is frozen and is not working then follow the below steps to know how to Reset iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 5S, or iPad and fix iPad or iPhone is frozen and not working. Fix iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on:
If iPad or iPhone screen is black or frozen
Then, you should always try to force your iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 5S, or iPad to restart.
- It will not erase iPad or iPhone data.
To force restart an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
To force restart an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
If iPhone or iPad still won’t turn on or start up
You must Plug in iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 5S, or iPad and charge up to one hour. You will see a charging after sometime. If you don’t see the charging screen within an hour, then you should change the charger or USB cable and try with another one. Make sure it is free from dirt and water and check if every thing is plugged in properly.
If your iPad or iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
You might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time during startup. Try these steps:
- Connect your iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 5S, or iPad to iTunes.
- Now you have to force restart your iOS device.
- iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Users: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch Users: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
- Don’t release when you see the Apple logo.
- You have to Keep holding until you see the recovery mode screen.
- Now choose Update option.
- Now iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data.
- iTunes will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you’ll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
How to reset iPad or iPhone: What to do if your iPhone has crashed
If your iPad or iPhone is Unresponsive or your iPad or iPhone screen is not working or your iPad or iPhone is not turning on. Then, follow the below steps to reset an Unresponsive iPad or iPhone. This is also called as Hard Reset iPad or iPhone.
To restart your iPhone or iPad hold down the Home button and the power button at the same time until Apple logo appear on the screen. Just release the buttons and you are done, iPhone or iPad may reboot several time, just wait for it.
Read next: How to put an iPhone into DFU mode
How to reset iPad or iPhone: How to force-restart iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: After holding these two buttons for a short while, your iPhone will turn off its display and you will soon see the Apple logo appear. Take a look at the video below to see how it’s done:
How to reset iPad or iPhone: How to back up an iPhone or iPad before you wipe it
You can use either iCloud or iTunes to backup your iOS device.
iCloud automatically backs up your iOS device information daily over Wi-Fi when your device is turned on, locked, and connected to a power source.
Back up automatically Using iCloud
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup, then turn on iCloud Backup.
Back up manually Using iCloud
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup, then tap Back Up Now.
Back up iPad or iPhone Using iTunes
Open iTunes > Connect iPad or iPhone > Trust This Computer if it asks you > Select your iOS device in iTunes > Just click Back Up Now > You can see your backup in iTunes Preferences > Devices
How to factory reset iPad or iPhone: How to factory reset your iPhone or iPad
A factory reset can help resolve issues with your iPhone or iPad if it’s crashing or freezing, but it is also what you’ll want to do if you need to wipe your iPhone or iPad before selling it, or passing it on to a family member or friend.
Luckily it’s very easy to completely wipe an iPad or iPhone. Simply follow the steps in this tutorial and your data security will be assured.
To reset your iPhone or iPad go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings.
Confirm with the option to Erase iPhone (or iPad) . Tap this. You might have to enter your Apple ID password to confirm it, your iPad or iPhone will wipe or erase everything.
You can also fully reset your iPhone or iPad through iTunes. When you plug in your iOS device, you should be able to see a ‘Restore iPhone’ button, which will fully reset the device.
Your iPhone or iPad is now ready to sell. For more, read How to back up an iPhone
How to factory reset iPad or iPhone: Deleting apps and other items individually
Go to Settings > General > Usage. iOS will tell you firstly how much space you’re using and how much is available, and will then list the apps taking up the most space.
To delete an app you’re finished with, click it in this list, then Delete App and confirm. Alternatively, from the Home screen you can tap and hold any icon, then tap the X at the top left of an app to delete the app.
How to factory reset iPad or iPhone: Restore an iPhone or iPad via iCloud backup
With the factory reset completed you’ll need to go through the setup of your iPhone again from the beginning; entering your details, WiFi password and a few other things until you reach the page where you’re asked how you want to ‘Set Up iPhone’. You have the three options – Set Up as a New iPhone, Restore from iCloud Backup or Restore from iTunes backup – so select the iCloud option and you’ll be prompted to enter your iCloud account details. Once you’ve done this, and agreed to the terms and conditions, your iPhone will begin restoring all of your data.
When the backup is completed your iPhone will reboot, and then it will start the larger job of downloading all of your apps.
Read next: How to block phone numbers on an iPhone
How to reset iPad or iPhone: Restore an iPhone or iPad via iTunes backup
As with the iCloud instructions we’ve already outlined, follow the steps up to the ‘Set Up iPhone’ screen, then select Restore from iTunes. You’ll be prompted to Connect to iTunes, so plug in your iPhone and you’ll see a screen on iTunes that gives you the option to restore a backup. Click continue and your iPhone will be set up automatically, with the apps being restored from the iTunes backup. When it’s finished, you’ll have a freshly cleaned system and hopefully any problems that you were encountering before will be a thing of the past.
How to reset iPad or iPhone: What to do if your iPhone or iPad isn’t backed up
If you’re worried that your iPhone or iPad wasn’t backed up, chances are that there is a backup that you were unaware of. To find out if you are backing up to iCloud go to Settings > iCloud and tap on Storage. Wait a few seconds for Manage Storage to show up and tap on that. Here you will see your various backups for your iOS devices
To check when your iPhone last backed up, go to Settings > iCloud > Backup and look at the date and time of the last back up. It will have happened the last time you plugged your iPhone in to charge and had WiFi access available. It happens automatically.
How to restore or reset an iPhone 7 | How to Erase iPhone 7
Do you need to restore an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and you are not very clear how to do it? In this guide we explain, step by step, the different ways to do it, whether using iTunes or directly from the iOS device itself. The restore will return the operating system of the device to its factory state , that is, it will completely eliminate all of our configurations, apps and data.
Restoring an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is the ideal way to get rid of certain problems that may arise after a period of use of iDevice. The most common problems appear after upgrading the operating system (especially with changes from one version of iOS to another, for example from iOS 8 to iOS 9 ) or with the passage of time and the accumulation of “garbage” or debris in the Device.
Restoring or resetting the operating system will not solve a hardware failure, but it can help us detect a failure of this type . If, for example, we have problems with the camera or the microphone of our device and after restoring the problem continues the most likely is the failure is hardware. That is why Apple always asks us to perform a complete restoration before sending a device for repair, because in case of a software failure the restoration would solve it in most cases.
As we said at the beginning of the article, restoring an iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air or iPod Touch eliminates completely all the data, apps and settings stored on the device . That is, a restore of an iOS device is the equivalent of formatting and reinstalling the operating system on a computer.
As you will be imagining, our first recommendation is that before restoring a device we must make a complete backup of it. Thus, we will always be able to recover the data and settings that we had before performing the “formatting”.
Usually the restoration is completed successfully with these steps, although if there are any problems, in some cases it may be necessary to follow this guide to put the device in DFU or restoration mode .
Here ‘s how to restore an iDevice , both from iTunes and from the device itself.
How to restore an iPhone 7, iPad, or iPod Touch from iTunes
Our recommendation is that, whenever possible, this mode is used to restore a device. With it we get a complete installation from scratch . ITunes is responsible for downloading the version of the operating system that we have installed from Apple’s servers and installs it from scratch.
To restore an iOS device through iTunes, follow these steps:
- We disable Search my iPhone in case we had it activated. To do this we must go to Settings – iCloud – Search my iPhone and deactivate the option. When turning off the switch the device will ask for the key of our Apple ID, we must enter it to deactivate the option completely, otherwise it will not allow us to go ahead.
- We connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with the USB cable to a computer.
- We open iTunes.
- Access the tab of the device in iTunes.
- Click on the Restore button . Depending on the connected device, the text Restore iPhone , Restore iPad, or Restore iPod Touch will appear .
After performing these five simple steps the restoration will begin. iTunes will automatically download the corresponding iOS version and perform the installation again . During the process, as indicated above, all data stored in the device will be lost. That’s why we insist on the importance of backing up before we start, so we avoid possible data loss.
After a few minutes, the restore process will end, the device will reboot and show the initial setup menu as if it were a device just taken out of the box.
How to restore iPhone 7 directly from iOS
The second option to restore an iDevice is to do it directly from iOS. In this case it is not a complete reinstallation as with iTunes, but it will remove all our data, settings and apps ; But only that, it will do complete cleaning without actually reinstalling the OS.
To restore an iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad from the device itself we must take the following steps:
1.- Access the Settings app – General – Reset .
2.- Touch the option to delete contents and settings .
3.- The device will ask for our security code (the same one we use to unlock it) and after entering it will ask us for a new confirmation that we really want to delete all our contents.
After a few minutes, the device will reboot and just like the restore option from iTunes, it will show the welcome menu so we can configure the device as if it were new.
As we said, after restoring the device we will show the initial configuration menu . In this menu we will have the possibility to configure the device as if it were completely new or to restore a previous backup and return to the configuration that we had when it was realized. The decision of how to continue is yours, it depends what you are looking for. Of course, if you have done the restore to check if a fault was caused by hardware or software, we recommend that you first activate the device as a new one, check if the fault is resolved (which would mean that it was caused by a problem Software) and after the backup is restored.
Now you know how to restore an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to factory status . Both procedures are completely valid, although as we said we like to do more from iTunes since it is more complete.
I forgot my iPhone password. What I do?
The memory usually plays us from time to time a trick. In the case of passwords, it will not be the first or last time you forget a password. Block your iPhone and not remember the 4 digits to unlock it hurts and much, but if you follow the following steps you can recover the smile soon:
If you have forgotten your password, it is easiest to restore your device and add a new one.
Restoring the iPhone will erase all content on the device (including the 4-digit code). The bad thing is that if before restoring do not synchronize your device with iTunes you will lose contacts, photos , music , etc.
Therefore, we strongly recommend synchronizing from time to time the iPhone with the computer, to have a backup of all your files on the computer.
- In case of not remembering the password, first of all, is to synchronize your device to the computer through iTunes. Before you restore your system, make sure you have always synchronized.
- Once you have synchronized your iPhone with the computer, you are now going to have to put your iPhone into recovery mode ( DFU) (Device Firmware Update). Putting your iPhone in this DFU mode means you can restore your device’s system using iTunes.
How to put iPhone in DFU mode? Press the “on” and “home” button at the same time for a few seconds (until the apple logo appears).
When you see the Apple logo, you have to stop pressing the “on” button but do not release the “home” button. Next you will see an image of a cable connecting to the iTunes icon with a text that says “Connect to iTunes”.
If you have not been clear, you can see this video that tells you visually how to do it.
3. Now that you officially have the iPhone in DFU mode , a message will appear on the screen telling you that iTunes has detected the device in recovery mode and needs to be restored. Now, just click on the “Restore” button and wait a few minutes for iOS to download and install on your iPhone
When you restore the iPhone, you can choose to add a new password or not to use any password, and you can avoid having a bad time.
4. Now that you have it restored, the next step is to sync with iTunes again to retrieve the data you previously saved on your computer .
Important point that I want to remember before ending the article. When restoring the iPhone it is important that you follow these steps, in the order I indicated. Do not rely too much on other tutorials on the Internet. Some are wrong and can ruin your life and that of your iPhone.
Restore iPhone from iTunes
There are several reasons that can lead you to restore your iPhone device so that it returns to the state in which it arrives from the factory. Some of these reasons are:
- You want to sell it or it will be used by another person and you do not want access to your personal data or to downloaded applications.
- You do not remember your password , many times in this case the easiest is to restore the device and establish a new key.
- You want to download an older version of iOS . Occasionally some users, after knowing the new features of iOS updates and thus satisfy their initial curiosity, have felt the need to return to an earlier version of the software after suffering some of the failures that occasionally cause these updates.
But before restoring your device you have to keep in mind that with this operation all the data, photographs, videos, applications, etc … that are stored on the iPhone will be erased. For this reason it is advisable to make a backup before restoring the system before losing all this personal information.
To restore your device and save a backup you must follow the following instructions:
Turn off the ” Search for my iPhone ” feature. To do this, on your iPhone, tap Settings, then on iCloud, and finally turn off the activation lock.
Then select your device when it appears in iTunes, and click on the tab in which “restore” appears.
ITunes will ask if you want to save a backup or if you prefer not to. If you decide to make a backup all your data, photos and applications will be saved, but if you decide not to make a backup, all the information stored on your iPhone will be deleted.
Click “restore” again to confirm that you want to return the device to the factory settings and thus delete all data and contents stored on the device. ITunes will download the iOS software file and restore your device.
Once the restoration process is complete, the Welcome word will appear on your iPhone screen . By sliding the band at the bottom of the screen you can reconfigure your device.
By following these steps that simply show how to restore your iPhone, you will be able to safely perform this process and, through the backup, you will not have to regret any losses and you will be able to recover all the data that you stored on your iOS device before restoring it .
How to Reset iTunes, iCloud or App Store Password from iPhone – Reset itunes password
if you have forgotten the password for your iCloud or iTunes account, you can use your iPhone or iPad to reset it . However, the information you may need to reset it may vary depending on whether we have activated 2-step verification or not. But regardless of the method that we are using, we can follow a few steps to reset the password of iCloud, iTunes and App Store accounts.
How to reset your Apple ID password using your recovery email
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to the following address: iforgot.apple.com.
- Touch enter Apple ID.
- Enter your email address and tap Next in the upper right.
- Click Reset By Mail.
- Check your recovery email and follow the instructions to reset the password.
How to reset the Apple ID password using security questions
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to the following address: iforgot.apple.com.
- Touch enter Apple ID.
- Enter your email address and tap Next in the upper right.
- Touch Security Question (this is your only option, if you do not have a recovery email).
- Check the date of birth in order to move on.
- Write the answers to the questions, then click Next.
- Enter and confirm the new password.
How to reset your Apple ID password using 2-step verification
If you’ve turned on 2-step verification for your Apple ID, the process used to reset the password is different. We will need to have two things to do it:
- The recovery key that Apple gave you when you enabled 2-step verification.
- A trusted device , like your iPhone or iPad.
Once we have made sure that we meet these two requirements, we only have to follow the following steps:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to the following address: iforgot.apple.com.
- Touch enter Apple ID.
- Enter your email address and tap Next in the upper right.
- Enter your recovery key and click Next.
- Select the device you want to verify with your identity and press Next.
- Enter the verification code and click Next.
- Enter the new password and click Next.
What happens if I do not have my recovery key or password?
If you’ve turned on 2-step verification in your account but have forgotten your password and do not have your recovery key, even if you have a trusted device, there is no way to recover it. In this case, you will have no choice but to create a new Apple ID and start over.
As iMore points out , it is not very difficult to reset the password for our iTunes, iCloud or App Store account as long as we have the necessary data to do so. The options that Apple puts at our disposal are several, so we can not say that there are no ways to recover our “lost” password.
Have you had to use some of these methods to recover your password? Have you had a problem? If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.
Reset iCloud password, Change iCloud Password
The iCloud password protects the privacy of the information stored in iCloud (for example, your email). Your password also protects your ability to locate your device or delete your content remotely using Find My iPhone . It is advisable to periodically change your iCloud password to protect your information.
Important: If you use the same Apple ID for iCloud as for other Apple services, such as the Apple Online Store, iTunes Store or Mac App Store, or to purchase products in iPhoto or Aperture, changing the iCloud password will also change the These services. Be sure to connect to those services using the new password.
Change iCloud password (Apple ID)
Go to the My Apple ID website ( appleid.apple.com ) and follow the instructions to reset your Apple ID password. For more information, see the Apple Technical Support article Apple ID: How to change the password for your Apple ID .
After changing the iCloud password, make sure you update it on all your devices, as well as the email applications you use to receive iCloud mail.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings> iCloud and tap your iCloud account.
On a Mac: Open iCloud Preferences .
On a Windows computer: Open the iCloud Control Panel .
In your email apps: See the help provided for the email apps you use.
If you set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, be sure to set up a code lock on your device (Settings> General> Code Lock) for added security.
How to retrieve it from our iOS device.
If it happens in front of our mobile device we have several options, but perhaps the fastest is the one that appears after several failed attempts, “iForgot” . After clicking on this icon we are redirected directly to the “My Apple Id” page . Once at this point, we offer two options to recover it:
- The first is to reset the password through our email , the one that we associate Apple. If we decide this option, we will automatically send an email with a link where we can enter the new password.
- The second, to answer those questions of security that we did the day we created the account or at some other time. If we respond correctly automatically we will get a window where we can enter a new password, with the features I told you above.
One more option we have from our iOS devices is to retrieve it directly from the Settings, so we must navigate through the menu until we find the section called “iTunes Store and App Store”, once we click on our “Apple ID” and once Done we will see the already commented option “iForgot” and we only have to follow the steps mentioned above.
How to retrieve it from our browser.
If we do not remember our password and want to retrieve it directly from any browser we must search Google, “My Apple ID”. Once clicked the correct link will appear a web where we can do several things, the option that interests us (reset our password) or manage any of the points of our ID. Select the option, “Reset your password” . Then you will ask us to enter our email associated with the ID.
Once done we will see the same two options that we have described a little above, reset the password by answering the security questions, or do it through our email.
If once put to remember our password we realize that we also remembered the email that we associated with our ID, then the problem is somewhat greater, but has a solution. For this more specific case, we must enter the “My Apple ID” page again and enter the “Find your Apple ID” option in the lower right corner.
Once inside we are shown a series of fields to fill where Apple asks us to provide all the information possible so that they can locate our ID and later, help us to recover our password. Among the information you ask us to provide you are our First Name, Last Name, current email address and any other address that we have and that may in our day associate with our Apple ID. If in spite of providing all our data Apple is not able to find our ID, then as a last resort the only possible option is to create a new Apple ID.
This solution is also valid for people who, unconsciously or not, have more than one Apple ID created. When we create an account for some of Apple’s services, such as iTunes or the App Store, we are creating an Apple ID. Contrary to what we may think, it is not necessary to create a new account for each of the different services, just use the first ID we created for all other stores related to Apple.
How to recover it from our computer.
If we do not remember our password and we are in front of our brand new MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini or some other, we must follow the following steps.
One of the fastest and easiest to do is go directly to our browser and search Google, “My Apple ID” . Once clicked the correct link will appear a web where we can do several things, the option that interests us (recover our password) or manage any of the points of our ID. We select the option, “I do not remember my password?” . When you select it, you will ask us to enter our email associated with the ID and once done we will see the same two options we have described a little above, reset the password by answering the security questions, or do it through our email.
If the above option convinces you, you can manage your ID always from stores, App Store or iTunes Store . You can do it directly from the side panel or in the “menu bar” from the “iTunes Store” option . Once inside we must follow the same old steps.
How to Reset iPhone and iPad: HOW TO FACTORY RESET AN IPHONE USING ITUNES
- iPad factory reset without password – How to reset iPad without password
- How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes
- How to reset disabled iPhone – how to reset disabled iphone 4 without itunes
- How to reset iPhone without password – iPhone factory reset without password
- How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app
- How to reset or unlock your iphone if you forgot password
- 1 Restore using iTunes – iPad factory reset without password
- 2 Erase using Find my iPhone – iPad factory reset without password
- 3 Restore using recovery mode – iPad factory reset without password
- 4 How to factory reset your iPhone or iPad: iPad factory reset
- 5 Hard Reset iPad: How to Wipe an iPad to Factory Settings Without a Passcode: iPad factory reset
- 6 How do you reset an IPAD to factory settings? iPad factory reset
- 7 Erase an IPAD? Factory reset iPad
- 8 Fix iPad is Diabled Using iTunes or Using Recovery Mode
- 9 How to reset iPad or iPhone: How to fix a frozen iPhone or iPad
- 10 How to reset iPad or iPhone: What to do if your iPhone has crashed
- 11 How to reset iPad or iPhone: How to force-restart iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- 12 How to reset iPad or iPhone: How to back up an iPhone or iPad before you wipe it
- 13 How to factory reset iPad or iPhone: How to factory reset your iPhone or iPad
- 14 How to factory reset iPad or iPhone: Deleting apps and other items individually
- 15 How to factory reset iPad or iPhone: Restore an iPhone or iPad via iCloud backup
- 16 How to reset iPad or iPhone: Restore an iPhone or iPad via iTunes backup
- 17 How to reset iPad or iPhone: What to do if your iPhone or iPad isn’t backed up
- 18 How to restore or reset an iPhone 7 | How to Erase iPhone 7
- 19 I forgot my iPhone password. What I do?
- 20 Restore iPhone from iTunes
- 21 How to Reset iTunes, iCloud or App Store Password from iPhone – Reset itunes password
- 22 How to reset your Apple ID password using your recovery email
- 23 How to reset the Apple ID password using security questions
- 24 How to reset your Apple ID password using 2-step verification
- 25 Reset iCloud password, Change iCloud Password
- 26 Change iCloud password (Apple ID)
- 27 How to retrieve it from our iOS device.
- 28 How to retrieve it from our browser.
- 29 How to recover it from our computer.
- 30 How to Reset iPhone and iPad: HOW TO FACTORY RESET AN IPHONE USING ITUNES