Just download the Move to iOS app to wirelessly switch from your Android device to your new iOS device. It securely transfers your contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, calendars, wallpaper, and DRM-free songs and books. And it will help you rebuild your app library, too. Any free apps you used — like Facebook and Twitter — are suggested for download from the App Store. And your paid apps are added to your iTunes Wish List.
Android Migration or Move to iOS app in Apple iOS 9 allows iPhone and iPad users to switch from your Android phone to your new iOS device. You can now transfer all of your content from your android device to iOS device in Apple iOS 9. You can transfer Content like phone Contacts, mobile phone camera photos, videos, inbox message history, all of your mail accounts, saved and created calendars, songs, purchased books, and web browser bookmarks can be transferred very easily and securely. The only thing which you will not be able to transfer from your android device to iOS 9 device is apps, but apple migration app will suggest you identical or same apps.
By using Apple iOS 9 Android Migration feature you can move android device photos, library music, device documents from an Android device to your new iPhone. Android devices and iOS devices both use and support Yahoo, Google, and Exchange, mail servers and apps, so all of your mail apps, calendar apps and contact profiles will be transferred and can be accessed on your new apple iOS 9 device.
Apple iOS 9 Released : See all features, apps released
- Apple iOS 9 Brings Personalized news stories to your iPhone , iPad
- Apple iOS 9 added photo note, Checklists, and sketch features in it’s updated Note’s app.
- Apple iOS 9 – Maps transit, nearby features added to iPhone.
- Apple iOS 9 – Apple pay (wallet), and Car Play features updated and enhanced.
- Apple iOS 9 – Better battery life and faster performance added.
- Apple iOS 9 – Android Migration – Move to iOS from Android.
Apple iOS 9 – Android Migration – Move to iOS from Android.