iOS 9 brought many new features to the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch but, for some users, also brought battery problems . Autonomy is not exactly the strong point of the iPhone and iOS 9 has been more trouble than usual. So you can extend the battery life of your iPhone.
iPhone How To
- iOS 9.3 new features
- Apple iOS 9 – Best features released during Keynote WWDC
- Apple iOS 9 Brilliant New Features and preview in detail
- Apple iOS 9 makes Siri feature rich with sports, weather, Quick connections, and Search apps features
- Apple iOS 9 – Apple pay (wallet), and Car Play features updated and enhanced
1: Use the battery saving mode: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
It was one of the main novelties of iOS 9. Users had long been demanding a system of energy savings similar to those that make up the most mobile of competition and saving battery was the final answer to the Apple brand offered for that all users could extend the battery life of your iPhone .
This function is in the Settings menu – Battery , but first of all keep in mind that it is not intended to keep always active. Saving battery is automatically activated when we reach 20% battery (first we question) and reduces performance terminal for lengthening the duration as possible. According to Apple, up to three hours.
iPhone How To
- How to increase the battery life of your laptop
- Tips and Ways to Save Your Battery Life on iOS 8
- iPhone 6S said to deliver faster Web speeds, better battery life
- Apple iOS 9 – Better battery life and faster performance added
- How to improve battery life on iPhone running iOS 8
- IOS: Optimize the battery on iPhone and iPad: How to save battery on iphone 5s
- External battery for smartphones are good?
2: Find out which apps are consuming more energy: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
Before you start playing the device configuration, you should take a look at battery usage section to learn more about which applications are consuming the most energy.
Within the same menu Battery , slid down if we find a list of apps that we usually use and the percentage of consumption of each of apps . Then choose to know the consumption of the last 24 hours or the last seven days. Also, if you click on any app from the list, the detailed information about the time it has been on display and the time he has been active in the background.
This section is practical to detect strange behaviors, such as an app that just have not used but has been spending battery in the background, which leads us to the next paragraph.
3: Limits the updates in the background: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
In addition to saving mobile data limit updates in the background also maintains save battery in iPhone. Many applications are running background processes , that is, when we’re not using on screen. It aims to provide notifications and other news at the time, but there are many cases in which such immediacy is not required.
Go to the section Settings – General – Updates in the background and you’ll find the list of installed apps that allow this option. You can manually adjust application by application, which you want to be updated at all times and which are less important. If you prefer , you can also limit all activity in the background, although not recommended if you wish to receive notifications at the time.
4: Disable automatic updates: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
The Automatic Updates allow applications to be updated when a new version is available without having to do it manually. This option is enabled by default and can negatively affect the battery life of your iPhone.
To turn off automatic updates , go in to Settings – iTunes Store and App Store and uncheck the box, as indicated in the image above. The downside is that you ‘ll need to update apps manually, but will prevent you run out battery savings while mobile data.
5: Disable iCloud Keychain: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
The Keychain iCloud helps you have all your passwords saved so you do not have to type them every time. However, this tool has been accused of draining the battery in iOS 9.
To deactivate just enter Settings – iCloud and tick. As a security measure will be prompted to enter the password for your Apple ID.
- 1 1: Use the battery saving mode: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
- 2 iPhone How To
- 3 2: Find out which apps are consuming more energy: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
- 4 3: Limits the updates in the background: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
- 5 4: Disable automatic updates: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
- 6 5: Disable iCloud Keychain: How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9