How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app
Track a stolen or lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Using ‘Find My iPhone‘
- First install the ‘Find My iPhone‘ app on an iOS devices or on a Mac. You can download ‘Find My iPhone‘ from the App Store if you don’t have it.
- Open the ‘Find My iPhone‘ app on an iOS device or on a Mac.
- You will be asked to log in again, as a security precaution. Re-enter our Apple password.
- Click on the Devices button at the top of the screen. You can add any iOS device to your Apple ID to use it with ‘Find My iPhone‘. If the phone has been switched off then this will not be able to show your iPhone current location. Instead it will show the last known location of your iOS device.
- Display a message with your alternative contact number on your lost or stolen iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. So that, if iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6 and 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch they can contact and call you from your device without having access to other information.
- Remote erase your iOS devices so that no one can access your important data and information on your iOS device.
- Activate lock and ringtone, so that no one can access your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if it’s stolen or lost. This can help you keep your device secure, even if it’s in the wrong hands.
- Track location of your device while in lost mode, it can keep track of location of your iOS device for last 24 hours. You can use the ‘Find My iPhone‘ on your iOS device or log in to iCloud.com to see your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch location on Map.
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide:
- How to turn on GPS on the iPhone.
- How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app.
- Track Your lost iOS device Using ‘Find My iPhone’ app.
- How to track your lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac.