How to Use and modify Calendars and Reminders on Apple watch – How to Set reminders on apple watch
Check and update your calendar
The Calendar app on Apple Watch shows events you’ve scheduled or been invited to today and for the next week. Apple Watch shows events for all calendars you use on your iPhone.
View your calendar – Apple watch calendar app
- Open Calendar from the Home screen, or
- swipe up on the watch face,
- swipe to the Calendar glance, then tap.
- You can also tap today’s date on your watch face if you’ve added the calendar to the face.
Review today’s events.
- Open Calendar ,
- then turn the Digital Crown to scroll.
- Swipe right on today’s timeline (Day view) to jump to the current time.
- To see event details, including time, location, invitee status, and notes, tap the event.
View a different day.
- In Day view, swipe left on today’s calendar to see the next day.
- Swipe right to go back.
- To jump back to the current day and time,
- firmly press the display, then tap Today.
- In List view,
- just turn the Digital Crown.
See a full month calendar.
Tap < in the upper left of any daily calendar. Tap the monthly calendar to return to Day view.
Add or modify an event.
- Switch to the Calendar app on iPhone,
- then add the event there.
- If you’re looking at your calendar on Apple Watch,
- just wake iPhone and swipe up on the Calendar icon in the lower-left corner of the Lock screen to open Calendar.
Display the date or an upcoming event on the watch face.
- You can add some combination of day and date to many of the watch faces: for example, Modular, Color, Utility, Simple, or Chronograph.
- The Modular, Chronograph, and Mickey Mouse faces can show the next upcoming event.
- Firmly press the display while viewing the watch face, swipe to a face, then tap Customize.
Respond to an invitation.
- If you see the invitation when it arrives,
- just swipe (or turn the Digital Crown to scroll) to the bottom of the notification,
- then tap Accept, Maybe, or Decline.
- If you discover the notification later, tap it in your list of notifications, then scroll and respond.
- If you’re already in the Calendar app, just tap the event to respond.
Time to leave.
- You can schedule a “leave now” alert based on the estimated travel time to an event you create.
- Open the Calendar app on iPhone,
- tap the event,
- tap Edit, tap Travel Time, and turn it on.
- You’ll get an alert that takes travel time into account.
- 1 How to Set reminders on apple watch
- 1 How to Use and modify Calendars and Reminders on Apple watch – How to Set reminders on apple watch
- 2 Add or modify an event.
- 3 Display the date or an upcoming event on the watch face.
- 4 Respond to an invitation.
- 5 Time to leave.