How to turn on and off on iPhone or iPad alarm using Siri in iOS -How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Use Siri to Set an Alarm, Set the Timer (How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch)
- In the first step launch and activate Apple iOS siri by pressing Home button of your iOS device (iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, or iPad and iPod Touch), running iOS 7 or iOS 8 or over.
- Say “Show me alarms.”, to see all created alarms on your iOS device
- If you have five alarms activated on your iPhone, siri will reply to you that “Here are your five alarms”
- You can also say to siri “Turn off or on my 6 AM alarm”. Siri, will do it for you
- now you can turn on or off one of your alarm.
How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.
- How to Call a Contact on Your iPhone Using Siri.
- How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to send an email using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to get contact information using Siri On iPhone or iPad.
- How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- How do i ask or use siri Something in iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check and read email messages Using siri in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad voicemail using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad call history using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to make a FaceTime call Using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to create location based reminders using Siri .
- Apple iOS 9 – Siri gets smarter with context-sensitive feature or proactive assistant.
- How to Set up and use HomeKit-enabled accessories with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- How to set up and use your HomeKit enabled accessories.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Use Twitter with Siri.
- How to send a tweet with Siri for iPhone and iPad.
- How to check match schedules and scores for your favorite sports teams using Siri.
- How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
How can I set the alarm clock on my iPhone 5C, 5s, 6 plus, iPad?, How to set an alarm clock on iPhone 4 and iPhone 5, How to Set Your iPhone Alarm Clock , How to set an alarm In iOS 7 and ios 8 How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch