How to back up and restore your Apple Watch
Apple Watch content backs up automatically to your paired iPhone, and you can restore it from a stored backup. Apple Watch backups are included as part of your iPhone backups to iCloud or iTunes, but you can’t view information in the backups in iCloud. How to back up and restore your Apple Watch.
- In the first step, Tap or select Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone, in apple watch app.
- Tap on info icon , now your apple iPhone will appear in Apple Watch.
- On your iPhone, tap the device name that matches the one you see on your Apple Watch display.
- On your apple Watch a six digit code will appear, note that code and enter it on your apple iPhone watch app.
- Now Put and your Apple iPhone over the pairing animation on your Apple Watch.Like barcode scanner , hold your iPhone above your Apple watch, centring your apple watch inside the pairing animation screen. A message will appear saying, the watch is paired now.
- Tap on Restore from Backup once your watch has been successfully paired to your iPhone.
- Select the backup you want to restore.
- Enter your Apple ID password to use Apple Pay, Digital Touch and Handoff features on your Apple watch.
- Create a Passcode for your Apple Watch. You can create a new password for your Apple watch on iPhone, during setup process or you can also do it later. You can create both long passcode or short passcode for your Apple watch.
- Sync your apps Your Apple iPhone compatible apps with Apple Watch.
- Wait for your Apple Watch to finish syncing. Not, every iPhone app will sync with your Apple Watch, Only apps that are compatible with Apple Watch will sync.
Backing up and restoring Apple Watch.
When paired with an iPhone, Apple Watch content is backed up continuously to iPhone. If you unpair the devices, a backup is performed first. If you repair Apple Watch or get a new one, you can choose Restore from Backup and select a stored backup on your iPhone. How to back up and restore your Apple Watch.
How to Use Apple watch on Your iPhone : Full Guide
- Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone.
- How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
- How to Update Apple Watch software.
- How to back up and restore your Apple Watch.
How to back up and restore your Apple Watch.