Chrome remote Desktop app for controlling your pc on android, iOS devices like iPhone, windows, Mac and Linux systems. The Chrome remote Desktop app is also available for iPhone 6, 6 plus, iPad. Installing and using Chrome remote Desktop app on Android devices and iOS devices is very easy and fast. Just few steps to follow and you can take control of computer remotely. It make computer remotely accessible on all of your devices.Connect to another computer using Remote Desktop.
You may have these questions:
How to Remotely Control Your Computer from a Phone or Tablet using Chrome remote desktop
|1. Open chrome browser.||2. Install Chrome remote desktop app.|
|3. Click on My computers tab.||4. Enable remote connections tab.|
|5. Set a pin for your chrome remote desktop app.||6. Go to android device or iOS device.|
|7. Open remote desktop app.||8. Make sure both login accounts are same on desktop and on phone or tablet.|
|9. Go to > My computers.||10. Go to > available remote devices.|
|11. Click on it.||12. Authentication required.|
|13. Enter password.||14. Click Connect.|
How to Remotely Control Your Computer from a Phone or Tablet using Chrome remote desktop:
- Open chrome browser on your PC or laptop and Go to Chrome app store.
- In the top right corner, Tap on FREE button to install Chrome remote desktop app.
- Install Chrome remote desktop app on your windows PC or Mac pc.
- Click on ADD to confirm installation.
- A Boxed windows icon will appear in the app launcher when the install is complete.
- When you open Computer remote desktop for first time you will see two tabs. Remote assistance and my computers tab.
- Click on My computers tab to access your own computer from anywhere.
- In my computers you will see your computer and an Enable remote connections tab.
- Click on Enable remote connections tab.
- Enter a pin in both boxes. And click on
- Then you will see a message that ‘Remote connections for this computer have been enabled’. Press Ok.
- Then Go to your android device (LG G2, LG G3, Samsung, HTC) or iOS devices (iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad) or Mac PC.
- Open chrome remote desktop app on your android or iPhone device.
- Make sure that you sign in same google account similar to your Chrome remote desktop app on your PC.
- Go to > My computers.
- You will see list of available remote devices.
- Click on it.
- It will ask you for Host authentication.
- Enter pin you have just created on your chrome remote desktop app.
- Make sure to check ‘don’t ask again’ option, if you don’t want to enter pin again.
- Click on
- You are now connected to your pc and can control your pc remotely by using phone.
How to connect to your home computer remotely. Control home computer from laptop.