Predictive input: In Mail and other apps where you compose text, the Touch Bar predicts as you type. Tap a word or emoji to insert it. Here’s how to turn off this MacBook Pro feature.
Disable MacBook Pro Word predictions
- Go to System Preferences
- Then Tap or Click on Keyboard
- Click the drop-down menu alongside Touch Bar shows
- Now click on Expanded Control Strip
- Click the drop-down menu alongside Press Fn key to
- Select Show F1, F2, etc. Keys
#2: Now select Keyboard.
Your Touch Bar will now display function keys by default. Simply reverse the steps above to bring back normal functionality when you need it.
This is how you can Disable MacBook Pro Word predictions, if you have any question just ask in the comments below.