How to Customize your Apple Watch face
You can change apple watch face, the way you want. You can customize the Apple Watch face so it looks the way you want. You can Choose from a variety of features like:
- watch face designs,
- adjust colors,
- features, and other details,
- then add it to your collection so you can switch when you need the right timekeeping tools—or whenever you’d like a change.
- In the first step, Just double click your Apple Watch Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Firmly press the display, then swipe to see the faces in your collection. When you find the face you want, tap it.
- Swipe left and right, to go through the available faces on your apple watch, and just tap on one to select it.
- You can also add special functions to your apple watch face, called as complications – which can tell you stock prices or the weather report.
How to Use Apple watch on Your iPhone : Full Guide
- Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone.
- How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
- How to Update Apple Watch software.
- How to back up and restore your Apple Watch.
- How to Unpair, Erase content, and Remove apple pay from Apple Watch.
- How to Customize your Apple Watch face.
[box type=”note” ]TAGS: How to Customize your Apple Watch face, How to change watch faces on the Apple Watch, you simply swipe up from your watch face, Customize your Apple Watch face, Add a watch face to your collection. Assemble your own collection of custom faces, add features to the watch face, Add a watch face to your collection, How to Customize your Apple Watch face[/box]