How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
By using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you can:
- Send messages.
- Schedule meetings.
- Place phone calls.
- Open any Application.
- Check Weather on your iPhone.
- Check and send Emails.
- Play Music and Videos.
You can Ask Siri to do things for you just by talking the way you talk, Siri also replies to your questions and understands what you are saying. Siri understands your natural speech, and it asks you questions if it needs more information to complete a task.
Change Siri default language On iPhone
- Go to > Settings app on your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Then Go to > General Tab.
- Select and Go to > Siri.
- Go to > Language Settings Under Siri.
- Here you can change and select default language for Siri. Siri will understand and also can speak that language.Change Siri default language On iPhone – Image
Change Siri default language On iPhone – Image
Can i change Siri voice to male or female? Apple iOS Siri ? change Siri default language On iPhone
- Your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch initially uses a default voice for Siri.
- When you will connect your iOS device to Wi-Fi network first time, it Siri will download other available voices.
- You can also Change the gender Voice in Siri By going in to Settings > General > Siri > Voice Gender.
- The voice genders that are available vary by country and region. You can also Change the default language of siri by Going in to Settings > General > Siri > Language.
Languages Supported By Apple iOS Siri
Siri understands and can speak many languages, some of them are:
- Australia (English)
- Brazil (Protuguese)
- Canada (Canadian French, English)
- China (Mandarin)
- Denmark (Danish)
- France (French)
- Germany (German)
- Hong Kong (Cantonese)
- India (English)
- Italy (Italian)
- Japan (Japanese)
- Korea (Korean)
- Mexico (Spanish)
- Netherlands (Dutch)
- New Zealand (English)
- Russia (Russian)
- Singapore (English)
- Spain (Spanish)
- Sweden (Swedish)
- Switzerland (French, German, Italian)
- Taiwan (Mandarin)
- Thailand (Thai)
- Turkey (Turkish)
- United Kingdom (English)
- United States (English, Spanish)
Change Siri default language On iPhone.
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.