How to Change Apple ID Password? If you have forgot your Apple ID password and want to Change your Apple ID password, then follow the below steps to change your Apple ID password. Remember, if you change the Apple ID password it will effect all apple services you use like App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Notes and more. Follow the below steps to know How to Change Apple ID Password?
- Your new Apple ID password must contain at least eight characters, a number, an uppercase letter, and a lowercase letter.
Method 1: If you want to change your password
This method works only If you know your Apple ID password and want to change it. If you know Apple ID password and want to change then follow the below steps, and if you forgot your Apple ID Password and Want to change it or Login then follow the Method 2 :
- First, Go to this link and Sign in Apple ID page.
- Now tap or click on Change Password, which you can find in the Security section
- Now you have to Enter your current Apple ID password,
- After entering Current Apple ID password, enter a new password and you have to enter new Apple ID Password twice to confirm the new password.
- Just Click Change Password.
- Your Apple ID password has been changed, and you can now sign in to your Apple account and can start using Apple services like App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Notes and more.
Learn more about how to How to unblock a number on iPhone
If you forgot your Apple ID password
If you don’t remember your Apple ID password, follow these steps to reset it. After you reset your password, you need to update your Apple ID and password in each service that you’re signed in to.