If you are using an Apple iPhone 6. or iPhone 5 or an older iPhone and want to save phone numbers and contact information, then you can follow the below given steps.
Saved contact information on your Apple iPhone’s gives you quick access to place a phone call, send an email, and many more things. The iPhone allows you to create as many contacts as you need so you’ll always have important contact information with you.
If you just bought your Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus and want to add some contacts to your iPhone, then you can use these methods:-
This is the simplest way to add a contact to your apple iPhone devices:
- In the first step Just Click or Tap on Contacts,
- And then tap the + button, which is in the top-right corner of your iPhone device screen.
- Now you will see a new contact tab, with name and phone number fields.
- Now just put in all the contact information and create a new contact or add the number to an existing contact and then press Done.
How to add and edit contact information (email address, street address, birthday, and more)
- You can add contact information when first creating a contact or by opening an existing contact and tapping Edit.
- Edit the contact information as desired. When you’re finished, tap Done.
How To set the My Info card in iPhone:
If you’d like Siri to access your personal contact information, you’ll need to set the My Info card. When you ask a reminder to remind you of something when you’re leaving or arriving somewhere, it will use the addresses listed under your contact entry because you’re the owner of the phone. I’d recommend making yourself the user.
Before you can set the My Info card, you will need to create a contact with your own name and information You have to have yourself listed in your contacts(just make a new entry), and then you can go back to the Siri settings, click on “My Info” and select yourself from the contacts.
- In the first step just click or Tap the Settings icon on the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll down and tap My Info.
- Your contacts list will appear. Locate and select your name.
- The My Info card will be set with your information.
Define a contact’s relationship using Siri : If you’d like Siri to understand your relationships to different contacts (for example, that Frank is your brother and that Susan is your mother), you can add relationship labels.
You can always add relationships through Contacts but it’s much easier to just get Siri to do it for you.
- To add a relationship, press and hold the Home button to access Siri, then explain the contact relationship.
- DOING MANUALLY: You can also set a relationship label for a contact manually. When viewing the contact, tap Edit, then scroll down and select add related name.
- USING SIRI:
- In this example, I want to create a relationship with my brother. I simply tell Siri “jasvinder is my brother.”
- Now Siri will reply back to you with a message asking to confirm that jasvinder as my brother.
- Now click or say Yes to confirm.
- Now you have added your brother in contact book.
How to add contacts to iPhone and manage contacts on apple iPhone
- How to add contacts to iPhone.
- How to add contacts to iPhone from gmail – Sync google contacts with iphone.
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
- How to transfer contacts to iPhone from Windows Phone.
- How to Transfer contacts from iPhone to Windows Phone.
- How to Transfer Contacts from Blackberry to iPhone.
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone.
- 1 Adding and managing contacts
- 2 How to add contacts to iPhone and manage contacts on apple iPhone