IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › How To Fix Errors Windows, iOS, Android › Wireless radio device can not be activated
Tagged: bluetooth driver for windows 10 hp, bluetooth not working windows 7, no bluetooth in device manager windows 10, reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10, update bluetooth driver windows 10, windows 10 bluetooth driver download, windows 10 bluetooth not finding devices, windows 10 bluetooth paired but not connected
- Sep 17, 2017 at 1:51 pm #21272Parvinder SinghKeymaster
Many laptops have a hardware switch to enable or disable the wireless radio. If the switch is off and you are using Intel® Centrino® technology for laptops, you may experience one or more of the following issues:
- No wireless connectivity
- Can not activate the wireless radio device of Intel® PROSet / Wireless WiFi Connection Utility or other applications
- Can not detect or connect to other wireless devices in the wireless adapter environment
What is causing the problem?
Symptoms may occur when the hardware manufacturer has implemented a hardware switch to enable or disable the wireless radio. The functionality allows you to deactivate the wireless radio device in sensitive radio environments, such as an airplane.
How to solve
The hardware switch can be implemented in many ways, including:
- Hardware switch on the side or front of the notebook
- Button around keyboard area
- Key combinations using Fn , Ctrl , Alt in combination with the specialized function keys ranging from F1 to F12
Bluetooth has recently become an important feature in laptops and desktops to share files and to connect various Bluetooth devices ranging from wireless headphones to bluetooth keyboards. Some Windows 8.1and windows 10 users have reported various Bluetooth issues after upgrading from Windows 8 to windows 10. So, if you want to fix bluetooth not working in windows 8 or windows 10, then you should follow the below steps to know, how you can eradicate this Windows bluetooth stops working or connecting problem?
TAGS: windows 10 bluetooth not finding devices, no bluetooth in device manager windows 10, windows 10 bluetooth paired but not connected, windows 10 bluetooth driver download, update bluetooth driver windows 10, bluetooth not working windows 7, reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10, bluetooth driver for windows 10 hp
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.