IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › Apple iPhone 6 everything › How to turn off iPhone flashlight on iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPhone 5s, iOS 10 and iOS 9.3
- Sep 30, 2016 at 6:43 pm #17504
It’s quite easy to enable or disable flashlight on your iPhone, all you need to do is swipe up from the bottom to access the Control Center, and tap on the Flashlight icon.
There is a much easier way to turn it off from the lock screen, without accessing the Control Center. Simply tap or slide up on the camera icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to turn it off. It’s a much faster way to turn it off.
- In iOS 7, all you needed to do was tap on the camera button to turn off the flashlight,
- but a quick swipe up in iOS 8 still isn’t too great a chore and a beat faster than
- using the flashlight button in the Control Center.
Turn off iPhone flashlight On iOS 10, iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iOS 10 has some changed and extra features in ios 10 you will not see a Camera icon on your iPhone lock screen
- instead you have to swipe your screen from right to left to open camera.
- And if you’re using your iPhone as a torch, turn off the flashlight by swipping on the lock screen from right to left,
- but don’t swipe it all the way; just do it half the way and you will see your iPhone torch or flashlight will be off.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.