IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › How To Fix Errors Windows, iOS, Android › Turn on or off bluetooth connection on dell laptop in windows 8
Tagged: bluetooth driver for windows 10 hp, bluetooth not working windows 7, microsoft, no bluetooth in device manager windows 10, reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10, update bluetooth driver windows 10, windows, windows 10, windows 10 bluetooth driver download, windows 10 bluetooth not finding devices, windows 10 bluetooth paired but not connected, windows 7, windows 8
- Sep 17, 2017 at 1:57 pm #21275Parvinder SinghKeymaster
- Start from the desktop (if necessary, click desktop from the start page).
- Look for the network icon in the taskbar or in the hidden icons area (both are in the lower right corner of the screen. See the section below for examples of network icons) and refer to the tab that matches the icon on your computer.Notes:
- Be sure to unplug any network (Ethernet) or uncoupled cables before performing the steps, otherwise the wireless connection icon may not be displayed correctly.
- When you can not find the wireless connection icon, restart your computer. If it still does not appear, download and install the latest drivers. For more information, seeDownloading and Installing the Latest Version of the Dell Wireless Network Adapter Driver .
- For more information on how to turn the Bluetooth device on or off or change the settings, touch or click the Bluetooth Options and Settings tab .
- This icon indicates that the wireless antenna is turned on and that your computer is connected to a wireless network. If you can not access the Internet, see the Dell Knowledge Base article Troubleshooting connection problems on your Wi-Fi network for Windows 8 (8.1) . To deactivate the wireless antenna (Wi-Fi):
- Touch or click the network icon ( ).
- Touch or click the slider to the right of Wi-Fi. The slider should move to the left. Wi-Fi status will change from on to off and should look like Figure 1 .Note: If you need to disable all wireless devices (Wi-Fi, Mobile Broadband, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC], such as when you are in an aircraft, tap or slider to the right of the airplane mode. The slider should move to the right. The airplane mode status will change from off to on and should look like Figure 2 .
The Windows Mobility Center gives you quick access to the most common mobile features.
To access the Windows Mobility Center, follow these steps:
- Click Start .
- In the search box, type Mobility Center .
- Click Windows Mobility Center in the search results.
- Click Disable connection or Enable connection as needed.Note: If it is not possible to turn the connection on or off (gray), the wireless hardware switch has disabled the wireless radio. The wireless hardware switch must be manually operated to activate the wireless connection before accessing the Windows Mobility Center. Refer to Table 1 for possible combinations of keys and wireless hardware switch locations sorted from the most common to the least common.
Possible key combinations and wireless switch locations Hold down the key and then press the key . Hold down the key and then press the key . Hold down the key and then press the key . Press the key . Sliding switch located on the right or left side of the equipment
(Applies to older Latitude and Precision models).
For more information, see the Quick Start Guide for your laptop, as this is the best place to find that information.
TAGS: windows 10 bluetooth not finding devices, no bluetooth in device manager
[contact-form][contact-field label="Name" type="name" required="true" /][contact-field label="Email" type="email" required="true" /][contact-field label="Website" type="url" /][contact-field label="Message" type="textarea" /][/contact-form]
windows 10, windows 10 bluetooth paired but not connected, windows 10 bluetooth driver download, update bluetooth driver windows 10, bluetooth not working windows 7, reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10, bluetooth driver for windows 10 hp
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.