IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › Apple iPhone 7: Coming in 2016 › How to Take A Screenshot on iPhone 6
- Dec 4, 2016 at 12:03 pm #18611Parvinder SinghKeymasterDeprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /cloudclusters/wordpress/wordpress-6982-0/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
How to take a screenshot on your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone screenshot, Screenshot iPhone, How to take a screenshot on iPhone, How to take screenshot on iphone, iPad screenshot, How to screenshot on iPhone, How to screenshot on ipad, ipad screenshot
How to Take A Screenshot on iPhone 6? To do this trick, just simply press the built-in shortcut or make use of third-party screenshot apps. You can check the more detailed steps below on how to Take a screenshot on iPhone 6.
Pressing the Home and Sleep/Wake button to Snap
How to Take A Screenshot on iPhone 6: Although, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have moved the sleep/wake button to a new location, however this screenshot function is still feasible and easy to use as ever.
- Go to app or screen you want to snap on your iPhone 6 screen.
- Simply press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button and then press the “Home” button.
- You will hear a camera shutter.
- Once a screenshot is captured, it will be automatically saved to your iPhone 6 Camera Roll.
- Go to your Camera roll and check the screenshot you have just taken
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.