IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › Apple iPhone 7: Coming in 2016 › Take iPhone 6 screenshot
- Dec 3, 2016 at 5:32 am #18598Parvinder SinghKeymasterDeprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /cloudclusters/wordpress/wordpress-6982-0/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Method One: Pressing the Home and Sleep/Wake button to Snap
Take iPhone 6 screenshot: It has never been a tough task to take screenshots on these Apple devices. To do this trick, just simply press the built-in shortcut or make use of third-party screenshot apps. You can check the more detailed steps below on how to Take a screenshot on iPhone 6.
- Display anything you want to snap on your iPhone 6 screen.
- Simply press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button and then press the “Home” button. …
- Once a screenshot is captured, it will be automatically saved to your iPhone 6 Camera Roll.
- Tips: the sleep/wake button on iPhone 6 has been moved from the top of the iPhone to the right side
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.