IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › Android › Store downloaded Netflix content on a microSD card
- Feb 7, 2017 at 8:40 am #19423Parvinder SinghKeymaster
How to store offline Netflix content to a microSD card?
If you don’t already have an SD card installed in your phone, go get one. You’ll need one that can fit a bunch of movies and TV shows, ideally 8GB or higher.
- Insert the microSD card into your phone.
- Ensure that the phone can read the card by going into Settings –> Storage and seeing that it is being read.
- If the card is seen but not readable, you may need to format it. Tap on the message and follow the instructions. (Note: Formatting will wipe the card’s contents, so make sure you have a backup.)
- Once then microSD card is formatted and ready to go, open the Netflix app.
How to store Netflix content to an SD card on Android:
STEP #1: Tap on the three-line “hamburger” menu in the top left corner of the Netflix app.
STEP #2: Tap on App Settings.
STEP #3: Tap on Download Location.
STEP #4: Select SD Card.
STEP #5: Navigate to content that can be downloaded and ensure that it is being stored on SD.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.