IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › How To Fix Errors Windows, iOS, Android › Can not find any Bluetooth device in Windows 10
Tagged: bluetooth driver for windows 10 hp, bluetooth not working windows 7, microsoft, no bluetooth in device manager windows 10, reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10, TAGS: windows 10 bluetooth not finding devices, update bluetooth driver windows 10, windows, windows 10, windows 10 bluetooth driver download, windows 10 bluetooth paired but not connected, windows 7, windows 8
- Sep 19, 2017 at 10:51 am #21293Parvinder SinghKeymaster
On systems running Windows 10, it was searching for bluetooth devices, but it failed to find any bluetooth devices.
idea / Lenovo laptops
- Follow this article to switch on bluetooth
- Open Device Manager. Check if Bluetooth driver was installed correctly or disabled
- If the driver was disabled, right-click the driver, then select Enable, If a yellow question mark or else shows, please try to uninstall all bluetooth device in Device Manager , and all bluetooth related programs in Programs and Features. Go to Lenovo support website to download the latest Bluetooth driver then install.
- Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard. Key in “services.msc” without quotation marks. Click OK to continue.
- Find “Bluetooth support service”. Double click on it. In General Tab change start up type Manual to Automatic .
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon on the notification center of the taskbar. Select Open Settings.
- Check Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC (to protect your privacy, select this check box only when you want a Bluetooth device to find your computer)
- If the device you are trying to connect to is a smartphone, confirm that the smartphone is visible to all nearby bluetooth devices.
- Now proceed to connect bluetooth devices
So, if you want to fix bluetooth not working in windows 8 or windows 10, then you should follow the below steps to know, how you can eradicate this Windows bluetooth stops working or connecting problem?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.