IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › How To Fix Errors Windows, iOS, Android › BUTTON WIRELESS NETWORK DO NOT START
- Sep 17, 2017 at 1:48 pm #21271Parvinder SinghKeymaster
Check that wlan is on
If you can not :
Try to have if you can, windows + x key (windows mobility center) and activate the wifi
Restore default Bios settings.To restore the default settings, follow the steps below.
- Turn on or restart the computer.
- While the display is blank, press the f10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- Press the f9 key to reset the BIOS to factory settings.
- Press the f10 key to save the changes and exit the BIOS setup menu.If it still does not work restore the pc to the factory state with the recovery (back up your data) to rule out hardware problems.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.