IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › Mac › 30 Macbook accessories: Macbook Air and Macbook Pro
Tagged: accessories for macbook air 13 inch, best macbook air accessories 2016, best macbook air accessories 2017, g-form macbook sleeve, mac, mac os, mac os high sierra, mac os sierra, macbook air, macbook air 13 inch, macbook air accessories 2016, macbook air accessories amazon, macbook air accessories best buy, macbook air accessories india, macbook pro, macbook pro 15 inch
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:20 am #21407
Accessories for Macbook and its only USB port C
The fact that the new Macbook only has a USB C port is one of the most controversial themes in the design. Accessories for the USB port C of the Macbook there are thousands, and here the best:
The most complete USB C adapter
The most complete USB C adapter for Macbook . With 3 USB overrun, SD card slot in case we want to empty the photos of the camera, HDMI port to use an external monitor, which never bad, and USB-C port to continue loading the Macbook or use other accessories.HUB USB 3.0 Mac HooToo Powered USB C, USB 3.1, HDMI 4K UltraHD,
Notes: • USB ports on the USB hub do not charge iPad or other tablets • Supports multiple flash drives, but supports only one external hard drive at any time due to power requirements • We recommend using adapters and cables
- Stream a 4K UHD video over the HDMI port and the SD card reader shares with SD / SDHC / SDXC cards up to 2TB. NOTE: HDMI IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 12-INCH MACBOOK
- Instant expansion: 3 USB ports 3.1, SD card reader, 1 HDMI port and 1 USB port Type C port to charge your MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, and C type laptops
- Mac style design: Alloy aluminum body with ionized and durable finish, TPE-reinforced cable coating.
- No driver required for MacBooks or Chromebook Pixel. USB ports DO NOT CHARGE iPad or other TABLETS. Note: When reading SD cards, in some occasions you have to put the power
- Ultra-slim design USB hub with USB 3.0 and Type C port to load and transfer data or files at the same time
macbook air accessories amazon, best macbook air accessories 2017, accessories for macbook air 13 inch, macbook air accessories 2016, macbook air accessories india, macbook air accessories best buy, g-form macbook sleeve, best macbook air accessories 2016, mac, macbook air, macbook pro, mac os, mac os sierra, mac os high sierra, macbook air 13 inch, macbook pro 15 inch
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:23 am #21408
with best value for money
The USB HUB C for Macbook with best value for money . This is the adapter for Macbook with the ports you should bring as standard. A USB C for the charger, an HDMI to connect an external monitor and a USB 3.0 to transfer data and greater connectivity.
If I am not mistaken this is the USB C adapter for Macbook cheaper than I have found considering the ports it offers. Purchase recommended .
EC Technology Type-C USB 3.0 Hub with Charging Port for Windows
Ultra Fast Transmission Speed This USB 3.0 Hub with ultra fast transmission speed (5Gbps) maximizes transmission and charging, just plug in and play without drivers or external power sources.
- High-Speed Transmission – The USB 3.0 Type C Hub connects to your Macbook (USB Type C) OS X, Chromebook Pixel or more up to a bandwidth of 5Gbps (Output current is 1.A, reaching 3A when the charging cable is connected).
- Multi Port. This portable hub provides a USB 3.0 port, an HDMI port and a Type C port, allowing you to insert 3 devices simultaneously and replacing the single port on your Macbook or Chromebook.
- Type C port – Charge your USB Type C device through a USB-C charging port at a faster speed. The Type C ports of positive and negative directions work exactly the same, they can be easily inserted, solving the difficult problem of the allowed interpolation.
- Compact Aluminum Design – Display of aluminum material that perfectly resists corrosion, protecting the embedded chip well. Its compact size (62x64x13.6mm) maximizes its convenience and portability.
- The Package Contains: 1 x USB Type C Hub; 1 x User’s Manual
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:26 am #21409
USB HUB C with better design
The USB HUB C for Macbook with better design . The adapter with the design that best fits the new Macbook 12 retina. And this is for two reasons:
Firstly because it comes in the same colors as the new Macbook, silver, space gray and gold (missing the pink) and second by the connection to the USB-C port that makes the accessory completely glued to the Macbook, being the most compact aspect that other USB cable adapters.
- Aluminum accessories and complements Mac computers
- It supports load step
- Expand your Type-C port two USB 3.0 ports and slots for SD and Micro SD cards
- Plug and Play – requires no software drivers, no complicated installation processes
The new and improved type-C Concentrator here. Still offering everything you liked Concentrator USB 3.0 Type-C, USB hub Load Step now offers C-USB port allowing your Macbook 12 “be charged while the adapter is plugged in. Thanks to Satechi USB Hub Type- Step C loaded, you can charge your Macbook, while easily converts a USB Type-C port to two USB 3.0 ports and slots for SD and Micro SD cards.
Concentrator Aluminum is the perfect complement to Apple computers and Apple accessories. The elegant Concentrator Type-C loaded Paso is available in Space Gray, Silver, and Gold.
Use the Concentrator Type-C loaded with accessories and Paso USB devices and SD and Micro SD cards. Access your media is easy with Satechi Concentrador- and no drivers are required!
The small size makes the USB Hub Type-C with Load Step fit into a bag, backpack or briefcase laptop. No matter where you go, you will not be far from the convenience of accessing your favorite USB devices.
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:33 am #21410
The USB C adapter with Ethernet cable
For my taste I see it a little expensive, but if you need to connect via Ethernet cable in addition to USB ports, card slots and HDMI connection, it is certainly a good choice.
MINIX NEO C, USB-C Multiport Adapter con HDMI – Gris espacial (Compatible con Apple MacBook)Although it is not cheap, it is reasonably priced for everything it includes. I have tried each and every one of the entries and they not only work without problems, but they do it with a great performance. I just have to warn that you have to install a program that the manufacturer indicates to run the Ethernet port and connect it by cable to the internet. Luckily the installation is simple, you install and restart the Mac, when you reboot and you have it, you do not have to do much, you open the network controls and you find that it is active. No more.
The construction is of very good quality, robust aluminum and very beautiful, in the same plan as the same laptops. It connects through a single cable that I fear may eventually be damaged, I see something as a zone of possible breakage by being permanently flexing. Unless you use it on a desk then you should not suffer.
The SD card reader only uses the first row of connectors, which is normal for most cards but does not take advantage of the new dual-channel UHS-II. It is lightweight, and allows you to do everything in one. It supports extreme monitors up to 4K, I have tried it at the moment to output an HD TV for HDMI and no problem, it recognizes it with name and default settings. As for the actual transfer of files, the speed I have achieved is about 10Gb per minute, which is modest, and most probably because of my hard drive that has already two years.
Highly recommended, EYE macOS Sierra is needed to use Ethernet for now.
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:34 am #21411
No doubt for those who travel this car charger for Macbook is a must and besides, it is the cheapest there is on Amazon. USB slot and USB-C slot to charge your Macbook and mobile at the same time.
Car Charger, Vinsic® Car Charger with Type C Female Output and Standard USB Output for Apple MacBook
- Car Charger, This car charger uses universal USB A port and a Type C female port to charge most 5V mobile devices in driving, and is especially compatible with Apple MacBook (12 inches, 2015), Google Chromebook Pixel (2015), Nokia N1 Tablet, etc.
- It has a built-in intelligent identification chip, which can connect your device to maximize both compatibility and charging speed (up to 3A). With this charger on hand, you can quickly charge your mobile devices outdoors. You can also charge your two devices at the same time.
- Car Chargers It has protection against overvoltage, short circuit and overcurrent input. It is safe to use.
- It is equipped with an LED indicator, which shows the status of the charger in real time. When this LED lights up, you can charge your devices at any time.
- It is made of environmentally friendly ABS plastic with matte finish. It is striking but durable. Portable and compact size for easy use in your car.
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:35 am #21412
For those who do not want great virguerías, but only to have USB connection this is the mandatory adapter for Macbook 12. USB adapter TYPE C to USB for Macbook . And not one but two at a ridiculous price.
Type C Adapter, Aerb [2 Pack] USB 3.1 Type C to Micro USB Adapter Convert Connector for 12 “Apple MacBook
- Hi-Speed USB 3.1 Micro-Male to Standard Type USB 2.0 data synchronization, charging, maximum data transfer rate up to 10 Gbit / s;
- Upgraded USB-C to micro-USB adapter complies with all USB-C technical standards for use with all USB Type C products;
- Reversible design, without clogging restriction;
- High quality materials to ensure reliability and provide super loading and transfer speed;
- Unique design, cabinet and practical, easy to carry and use (trouble-free replacement).
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:37 am #21413
Hard disk with USB connection C for Macbook . Nothing more to add, other than design “PORSCHE
- 2.5 “External Hard Drive
- Interface: USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Plug and Play on devices with Windows software
- Compact matt housing with internal shock sensor
- Compatible operating system: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
- System requirements: 750 MHz CPU or higher, 10 MB of system hard disk space, 256 MB of system memory, a free USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- HFS + for full Apple Mac compatibility
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:38 am #21414
Of the best inventions to load a Macbook or any other laptop. The Magsafe charger used to come standard with Macbook Pro, now with the new Macbook and its design with a single USB-C port, we have to conform to a “normal”
Fortunately, there are chargers that mimic this behavior, in this case the Griffin BreakSafe includes a USB adapter C to Magsafe for Macbook without fear that we trip with the cable and throw it to the ground.
BreakSafe brings a magnetic breakout power cable to your C – USB laptop, keeping it safe from drops and damage. However, with the introduction of USB-C in the new Apple MacBooks, this security feature is missing. BreakSafe brings security and convenience back to new Apple MacBooks and another laptop with USB – C type connectors. The Magnetic Quick Release Connector plugs into the USB – C port of your laptop and safely disconnects from the rest of the cable when under stress or voltage, such as tripping over the power cord. The use of BreakSafe included 6 USB cable – C with the USB – C charger that comes with your laptop. Works with the new C – USB compatible portable Apple MacBook and Chromebook Pixel
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:40 am #21415
UCOUSO UC28Q USB C Hub Adapter Type-C Aluminum Hub for 2016 MacBook Pro 13 “and 15” 40Gbs Thunderbolt 3, Power Charge, 4K HDMI, SD / Micro Cards and 2 USB 3.0 ports (Silver)
- Unique Design: Specially designed for New 13 “15” MacBook Pro 2016, aluminum design coordinates Apple accessories. It allows you to carry this Type C USB with you to all parts in a very convenient way with the compact and portable design.
- High Speed & Multi Port Ports: Features two USB C ports, one HDMI port, one SD card slot and Micro SD, two USB 3.0 ports.
- Strong Power Supply: Supports strong power input, allows you to charge your laptops while connecting the portable peripherals and transmitting the data. Maximum 2TB external USB driver can be operated perfectly with each USB port with 1.5A output.
- Stable Double-Type C Connections: Two type-c input ports are designed to prevent connection interruption to your MacBook Pro, even in the least-moving situation.
Extend to Multiple Ports (Plug & Play)
• 1 * Thunderbolt 3 – More powerful for charging the device, speed up to 5k or 2x4k @ 60Hz for videos and 40Gb / s for data
• 1 * USB-C port for Transmit Data – Speed up to 5 Gbps for data transmission between MacBook Pro and your phone, hard disk, USB disk
• 1 * HDMI @ 30HZ port – Extend your screen to a larger monitor, which allows you to enjoy a Visual feast with your family
• 1 * SD / Micro Reader – Supports SD / SDHC / SDXC / SD3.0 UHS-1, speed up to 104MB / s. View your camera photos on a larger screen than your MacBook Pro ; makes copies of your valuable images to your laptop in seconds
• 2 USB 3.0 ports – Transmit data via USB at incredible speeds, up to 5 Gbps, which is enough to stream high-definition movie in seconds
Full USB-C functionality
Built-in USB Power Delivery Specification, allows you to charge MacBook Pro (2016 and 2017) at full speed while simultaneously connecting to Superspeed USB 3.0 and SD card and Micro SD.
This hub transmits data via USB at incredible speeds. Which is enough to transmit a high-definition movie external hard drive in seconds.
Puts in Play with Your New 13 “15” MacBook Pro 2016 and 2017
An elegant aluminum design matched perfectly with the new 13 “15” MacBook 2016 and 2017.
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:42 am #21416
External USB Battery C
This external battery is for Macbook , for two reasons. First because it is the battery that I found with greater capacity, ideal for those who have the Macbook 12 because we travel a lot. And secondly because it also includes two USB ports to charge other devices (mobile, tablet, etc.) and thus not consume the battery of the Macbook itself.
Anchor PowerCore + 20100mAh USB C Powerbank External Battery High Capacity Charger (6A Output, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost) for Apple MacBook, iPhone, iPad
- The Advantage Anchor: Become one of more than 20 million customers that load with the leading technology from Anker.
- USB-C Compatible: Compatible with the new MacBook (not MacBook Pro), charging with 5 V / 3 A. The USB-C port works as input and output.
- Extremely high capacity: With a capacity of 20,100 mAh, PowerCore + can fully charge a MacBook, an iPhone and an iPad Air 2 with only one charge. Recommended by Time Magazine.
- User-friendly: The compact size, LED battery indicator and the high-quality components and aluminum alloy make the battery portable, durable and easy to use.
- What you get: PowerCore + 20100 USB-C external battery, 60 cm USB to USB-C cable, 90 cm USB-C to USB-C cable, manual, travel bag, 18 months warranty, digital invoice and friendly customer service
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:44 am #21417
USB External Memory C
Personally for years I have not used a USB stick, but in case you need one this is compatible with the USB port C of the Macbook 12.
Alternatives to USB flash drives ? There are several, if I have Internet connection, any shared storage in the cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), if I do not have access to the cloud, then email. If I do not have an Internet connection, then I share the Internet with my mobile phone, creating a small WiFi network. As a last resort, Bluetooth or use the mobile as USB memory by connecting it to the Macbook
In short, there are thousands of options but if you do not like USB memory, for the Macbook this is the good one .
- Easily transfer content between Smartphones, tablets and computers
- Free space on your Android Smartphone with 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB of instant storage for Type-C USB devices
- Retractable design with a reversible Type-C USB connector and a traditional USB connector
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance up to 150 MB / s
- The SanDisk Memory Zone app (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage content and back up your Smartphone and tablet
SanDisk Ultra Double Type-C USB Memory offers 256GB  of instant storage, plenty of room for your ever-growing collections of music and photos.
With the ease with which the SanDisk Ultra Type-C dual USB memory allows content to be transferred from Type-C-compatible devices and desktop / Mac computers, you’ll never run out of space on your smartphone.
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:45 am #21418
Carbon Fiber Skin
Macbook skins can look like crap or just serve to decorate, but their real use is to avoid bumps and scratches. And that’s simply because a well-preserved Macbook sells well in the second-hand market, so it’s important to keep it in good shape.
There are skins of different materials and colors but for my taste the most is the black carbon fiber. Depending on the season Macbook skins can be obtained up to a 30% discount on dbrand . And do not leave leftovers.
Clear cover for Macbook
Do you buy a Macbook of some color and cover it with some skin? Better this transparent cover . A good way to protect the Macbook from scratches and bumps while maintaining the design.
Moshi iGlaze 30,48 cm Sleeve for Macbook
- Ultra thin, lightweight and durable protection for your MacBook
- Micro-clip design for easy installation and removal.
- Specialized coating for added protection against scratches
- Raised rubber feet and unobstructed ventilation for better heat dissipation
- Unobstructed ventilation for better heat dissipation
- Oct 2, 2017 at 11:46 am #21419
Moshi iGlaze Pro 13 13 “Cover Case Transparent – Case (33 cm (13”), Cover case, Transparent, Scratch Resistant, Apple MacBook Pro 13
Designed to offer protection and style, Moshi iGlaze is the best hard case for MacBook. The sheath is made accurately thin, lightweight and extremely durable to protect your computer from unexpected bumps of daily life. Slip rubber bases provide grip on all surfaces and raise MacBook to maintain constant circulation of air flow beneath the device. The design of micro-clip holster enables easy and quick to install and remove in seconds. Iglaze surface has a specialized coating for optimum scratch resistance and is fully compatible with the complete line of accessories for MacBook Moshi.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.