IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › How To Fix Errors Windows, iOS, Android › Troubleshoot Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 › Windows 10 bluetooth not finding devices
Solution 1: Add the Bluetooth device again
- Open the Start Menu and type “Control Panel”, open the control panel.
- Now find the “Hardware and Sound” category and find the Bluetooth devices page.
- Select the device that is not working and remove it.
- Now click Add and add the device back again.
If that doesn’t work, try this on the same page as method 1.
- On the Bluetooth devices page, click the Options tab.
- If unchecked, check the box that says “Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer”.
Solution 2: Try reinstalling your Bluetooth drivers
If this does not work for you, then you should try reinstalling your Bluetooth drivers. Here’s how to do this:
- Open Start Menu and type “Device Manager”, and open the Device Manager.
- Now find the device that is not working in its appropriate category – for example, the keyboard will be in Keyboard devices.
- Once you see the device that is not working properly now, right click and uninstall its drivers.
- Once done, reboot your PC and let Windows download the latest drivers for Windows 10 from the Microsoft service.
- Reboot once again and hope for the best.