IEEnews › IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum › Mac › 30 Macbook accessories: Macbook Air and Macbook Pro › SanDisk Ultra 32GB Dual USB Flash Drive with USB 3.1 Type-C
USB External Memory C
Personally for years I have not used a USB stick, but in case you need one this is compatible with the USB port C of the Macbook 12.
Alternatives to USB flash drives ? There are several, if I have Internet connection, any shared storage in the cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), if I do not have access to the cloud, then email. If I do not have an Internet connection, then I share the Internet with my mobile phone, creating a small WiFi network. As a last resort, Bluetooth or use the mobile as USB memory by connecting it to the Macbook
In short, there are thousands of options but if you do not like USB memory, for the Macbook this is the good one .
- Easily transfer content between Smartphones, tablets and computers
- Free space on your Android Smartphone with 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB of instant storage for Type-C USB devices
- Retractable design with a reversible Type-C USB connector and a traditional USB connector
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance up to 150 MB / s
- The SanDisk Memory Zone app (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage content and back up your Smartphone and tablet
SanDisk Ultra Double Type-C USB Memory offers 256GB  of instant storage, plenty of room for your ever-growing collections of music and photos.
With the ease with which the SanDisk Ultra Type-C dual USB memory allows content to be transferred from Type-C-compatible devices and desktop / Mac computers, you’ll never run out of space on your smartphone.