Find serial number on iPhone 5: How do I find the serial number on my iPhone 5?
Find serial number on iPhone 5: How do I find the serial number on my iphone 5? How to locate the Serial Number on different iPods, iPhones and iPads, limitations of using Serial Numbers for identification, and more. There are several places to find these numbers, like in the Settings menu, on the physical device, in iTunes, or on the original packaging. When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number to identify your iOS device. You can easily find your iPhone serial number (S/N), International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, and identifier or ICCID. Follow these steps to get iPhone 5 Serial Number:
Find serial number on iPhone 5
- On most iOS devices,
- You can tap Settings > General > About to see your device’s serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- If you’re using iOS 6 or later, you can tap and hold on the number to use the copy option, then paste this information into Apple registration or support forms.
Find serial number on iPhone 5 Using iTunes
You can also find your device’s serial number in iTunes:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- If iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, open it.
- Locate your device. Click the Summary tab to see its information.
- For an iPhone, click Phone Number to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID. For an iPad (cellular model), click Serial Number to find the CDN, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
Find serial number of iOS device Without iPhone
You can also try using iTunes on your computer:
- On a Mac, go to iTunes > Preferences. On a PC, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Hold your mouse over a backup of your iOS device to see the serial number. You’ll also see the IMEI/MEID and CDN for your iPhone or iPad (cellular model).