How to Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone or find lost iphone:
Is your iPhone missing? Losing your phone can be a stressful experience, especially if it’s an expensive phone like an iPhone. There’s also the added risk of your personal information falling into the wrong hands. Luckily, there are a variety of ways you can track down your lost iPhone, including using tools developed by Apple and built into every iPhone.
For starters, you will lose all your precious data: music, photos, apps and contacts. Getting a new phone would mean you have to start recollecting all these items from scratch. find lost iphone, If hearing that gives you a headache, let me remind you that the person who has located your iPhone will also have access to all your online accounts: social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, personal emails — and if you are one of the many people who do their banking online, better change those passwords quick. In any case, identity theft has been made easier these days since your smartphone now carries your online identity. Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone.
Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone – If Find My iPhone is enabled on your missing device
Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone, find lost iphone
|1. If Find my iPhone is enabled on your iOS device, then Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.|
|2. Find your device.|
|3. Now Open Find My iPhone, and select a device from the list of iOS devices to view its location on a map.|
|4. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.|
|5. You can also Turn on Lost Mode.|
|6. Using Lost Mode, you can remotely lock your device with a four-digit passcode, display a custom message with your phone number on your missing device’s Lock screen, and keep track of your device’s location. If you added credit or debit cards to Apple Pay, the ability to make payments using Apple Pay on the device will be suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode.|
|7. Erase your device.|
|8. To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit or debit cards for Apple Pay) will be deleted from the device, and you won’t be able to find it using Find My iPhone.|
|9. After you erase a device, you can’t track it. If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to activate and use your device|
|10. If you use Family Sharing, any family member can help locate another member’s missing device. Just have your family member sign in to iCloud with their Apple ID, and you can find any device associated with that Family Sharing account. Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone.|
USE GadgetTrak to find lost iphone without icloud
Some features ($3.99) find lost iphone without icloud, find lost iphone
If your device has GPS capability it will be used by GadgetTrak to get the most accurate location possible. Even without GPS, GadgetTrak can use cell towers and/or advanced Wi-Fi positioning technology to pinpoint the location of your device usually within a few meters.
- Locate your device using GPS, cell tower triangulation, and/or WiFi positioning
- Location reports posted to the web control panel at http://trak.me
- Location history to know where your phone has been
- Automatic push notifications
- Camera support for the front and rear-facing camera (in-app purchase required)
- Secure SSL connection for transmitting location data & photos.
Recovering Lost or Stolen iPhone using GadgetTrak without iCloud
- Firstly, install gadgetrak app on your iOS device.
- In the first step: Visit http://trak.me to enable tracking.
- Now Select your device from list of devices to log in.
- Once logged in, you’ll see your iPhone plotted on the map.
- Click the “View” button then select “Tracking Reports” on the top.
- You can also snap a shot using your iPhone camera, but it will cost you around one buck.
Use iHound app to find lost iphone without icloud
This is a free program that alerts you the moment your iPhone is plugged into a computer. This means that you’ll receive an email letting you know that your tracked iPhone has been located, along with a detailed report on where it is being used.
Device Locator [$3.99] – find lost iphone
find lost iphone without icloud
Ability to sound an alarm on your device from any computer.
* Ability to send a message with sound to the device.
* Ability to TAKE A PHOTO of the user and request location update with a push message.
* The Photo is emailed to you right away!
* Ability to cache locations when network is not available to retransmit later. Great for camping or traveling around the world.
* Ability to record location on every cell phone tower switch.
* Ability to send location even when the application is not running or in the background!
* Ability to forward your location information to Google Latitude or your own service.
* Ability to lock the application from a web site. find lost iphone without icloud.
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide:
- How to turn on GPS on the iPhone.
- How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app.
- Track Your lost iOS device Using ‘Find My iPhone’ app.
find lost iphone without icloud.
- 1 Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone – If Find My iPhone is enabled on your missing device
- 2 USE GadgetTrak to find lost iphone without icloud
- 3 Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide: