How to reset Apple watch to factory settings – Erase Apple Watch
If you forgot the passcode for your Apple Watch
Learn what to do if you forgot the passcode for your Apple Watch.
If you don’t know or forgot the passcode or password of your apple watch then you have to reset it or restore it from the backup. And, If you enter the wrong passcode for your Apple Watch six times in a row, you’ll be locked out and your Apple watch will be disabled. You’ll also see a message that says to try again in a few minutes.
If you can’t remember your passcode, you need to follow the steps below to erase and reset your Apple Watch.
And After you erase your Apple Watch, you can pair it with your companion device again and restore from a backup if you have one. The passcode isn’t stored in the backup.
If you have your iPhone, you can use the Watch app to erase your Apple Watch. Make sure you keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together while completing these steps:
- In the first step just open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone or iPad
- And then click or tap on My Watch
- Now just Click or Tap on General and
- Then Go to > Reset settings.
- Now just Click or Tap on Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings,
- It will ask you to confirm it, tap again to confirm it.
- You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
Erase Apple Watch and set up apple watch as new
If you don’t have the iPhone that was paired to your Apple Watch, you can use these steps:
- In the first step just connect your Apple Watch to its Apple Magnetic Charging Cable.
- Then power off your Apple watch by pressing and side button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Now just Firmly press Power Off and tap Erase all content and settings.