- 1 #1 Remove the lock screen at startup or waking from sleep
- 2 Make Windows 10 Not Require Password: Remove the Windows wake-password 10
- 3 How to disable a startup program Windows 10: Change startup programs windows 8
- 4 Windows 10 adoption rate 2016? US data suggests it is slowing
- 5 #2 How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10
- 5.1 1 Open the registry editor.
- 5.2 2 Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows by opening the various folders in the tree.
- 5.3 3 Create a new registry key called Personalization if one doesn’t already exist.
- 5.4 3.1 Navigate the Personalization key.
- 5.5 4 Right click in the right pane and select New then DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- 5.6 5 Name the new value “NoLockScreen” (without quotes).
- 5.7 6 Set NoLockScreen to 1
- 6 How To Backup Data With File History In Windows 8.1 & Windows 10
- 7 How to stream Xbox games to a Windows 10 PC
- 8 How to create a wireless network without a router – windows 7, XP and 8
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10: Remove the lock screen at startup or waking from sleep? Trying to optimize the system for its own use. We have already seen a few tricks to speed up the start by removing the password or just replacing it with a PIN. However, one may wonder what really is the lock screen found on startup or waking from sleep.
#1 Remove the lock screen at startup or waking from sleep
It is in English called “Touch lockscreen.” You know, the lockscreen is what sucks thing on which you land when you turn your bike instead of the screen on which to enter your password. Grve a trick it is possible to remove because unless enjoy the images on this screen, it only delays a little more access to the login screen where the password is entered. This trick also requires modifying the registry but contains a file for easier handling. Download this file reg: supprimer_touchlockscreen.reg Run supprimer_touchlockscreen.reg file by right-click> Merge: Windows 10 displays several warnings, accept adding the change: the next time you arrive directly to the login screen.
Restore Windows Touch lockscreen: How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10
To do the reverse operation, use this file that will simply change the registry key: retablir_touchlockscreen.reg
Repeat the same operation with right-click> Merge, you find the usual lock screen.
Windows 10 How To
#2 How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10
You can save time and a click by disabling the lock screen and going straight to the login screen in Windows 10. Here’s how.
1 Open the registry editor.
Hit CTRL + R, then type regedit into the prompt and hit Enter. Click Yes if you receive a warning from User Account Control.
3 Create a new registry key called Personalization if one doesn’t already exist.
To create the key, right click in the right pane, select Key from the menu and then rename the key to “Personalization.”
4 Right click in the right pane and select New then DWORD (32-bit) Value.
5 Name the new value “NoLockScreen” (without quotes).
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10
6 Set NoLockScreen to 1
By double clicking on its name, entering a “1” in the Value data field and hitting OK.
After your next reboot, the lock screen will be gone. If you want to re-enable it, just change the registry setting from 1 to 0. How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10