- 1 Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: TWEAK YOUR GALAXY S4 DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS AND SCREEN TIMEOUT
- 2 Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: TURN ON THE GALAXY S4 POWER SAVING MODE
- 3 Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: DISABLE SMART GESTURES
- 4 Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: USE A BLACK WALLPAPER
- 5 Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: SWITCH OFF UNUSED SETTINGS OPTIONS AND AUTO-SYNC ON THE GALAXY S4
- 6 Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: TRY A BATTERY SAVING APP ON YOUR GALAXY S4
Adjust the display brightness and screen timeout. Your phone’s display is the number one reason for battery drain. Turn on the Galaxy S4 Power saving mode. Disable smart gestures. Use a black wallpaper. Switch off unused settings options and auto-sync on the Galaxy S4. Try a Battery saving app on your Galaxy S4.
THE BATTERIES OF MOBILE DEVICES HAS HARDLY CHANGED IN RECENT YEARS DESPITE IMPROVEMENTS IN THE MOST RECENT. IT IS IN SMARTPHONES WHERE IT NOTICED, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE SPENT A DAY AWAY FROM HOME OR THE OFFICE. IPHONE EXTERNAL BATTERY
It is, therefore; important to know options that allow us to use an extra battery percentage as well as alternatives to have an additional supply if needed.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the best galaxy series phone with amazing features and looks, but somehow we are not satisfied with how things goes, still many features in Galaxy s4 can be improved and eradicated depending on someone’s need and the final product can always be improved, and in this case it’s the battery life of Samsung Galaxy S4 that needs improving or Bosting so that the battery of one of the most anticipated samsung Galaxy S (when it was launched) model can be improved and pushed to the limits . Here are our best Galaxy S4 battery saving tips.
- Galaxy S4 update news
- Galaxy S4 tips and tricks
1Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: TWEAK YOUR GALAXY S4 DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS AND SCREEN TIMEOUT
- How to Enable Galaxy S6 Ultra Power Saving Mode
- How to use low-power mode on iOS 9
- How to save battery life on your Android device
Your phone’s display is the number one reason for battery drain. But this is an easy fix. Simply ensure that you haven’t checked the auto box for the screen brightness, and dim the screen. You might need to turn it up again in direct sunlight, since AMOLED displays can be difficult to read outdoors at times, but this is easy to do manually.
- Even more tips for saving battery life on Android
- How to calibrate the battery on your Android smartphone
- How to increase iPhone battery life with iOS 9
- How to increase the battery life of your laptop
- IOS: Optimize the battery on iPhone and iPad: How to save battery on iphone 5s
- External battery for smartphones are good?
- Improve battery Life of Laptop Using AVG PC TuneUp
- 5 Steps to Clean your Mac Using AVG Cleaner for Mac
- 15 Tips to Increase the duration of your laptop battery
- How to increase battery Life: Laptop Battery Minimum energy consumption
- 6 recommendations to extend the life of Li-Ion batteries
- Mophie Juice Pack Helium: External battery for iPhone 5
2Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: TURN ON THE GALAXY S4 POWER SAVING MODE
The Galaxy S4 is full of features, which is a double-edged sword, since these often do a lot of the battery draining. The advantage is that it comes with a Power saving mode, which will let you eke out the last remnants of your device’s battery life.
Switch this on by going to Settings > My device > Power saving mode. What this does is limits the processor and screen brightness, and disables haptic feedback, the vibration you feel when you type: some normal features which are actually the hungriest power consumers of them all.
3Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: DISABLE SMART GESTURES
If, like many Galaxy owners, you don’t find yourself swiping your palm elegantly across the face of the screen to take screenshots all that often, you can safely disable the motions and gestures built into TouchWiz without feeling a tremendous sense of loss. The bonus is that doing so will also save you some battery.
To put an end to these features go to Settings > My device > Motions and gestures and swipe the toggles to the left side.
If you don’t use the motions and gestures, switching them off would be a wise idea.
4Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: USE A BLACK WALLPAPER
Your Galaxy S4 has a Super AMOLED screen, which means black pixels are not lit up. If the pixels aren’t lit up, you’re saving battery life. So if you have a black wallpaper, you could save quite a bit of battery. It’s really easy to set one too, so if you don’t mind the aesthetic difference it makes, you should give it a go.
For more information, take a look at our How black wallpaper can save your Android battery article.
5 Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: SWITCH OFF UNUSED SETTINGS OPTIONS AND AUTO-SYNC ON THE GALAXY S4
Leaving certain settings on may cause your battery to slowly but surely decline. If you have NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Mobile Hotspot turned on at all times, it will drain battery pretty rapidly.
The good thing is that these are easy to toggle on and off in the Quick settings of your device. Just swipe down to get into the notification shade – if any of these settings are glowing green, they’re active. Tap them to deactivate them. You might want to go one step further and stop auto-syncing on any cloud storage apps you might have installed.
Improve Battery Life in Laptops, Macbook, windows, iPhone’s: iPhone 6 Battery Life Tips
- How long does the battery of your laptop Last? Extend your laptop battery life
- How to improve battery life of dell laptop
- How to improve battery life of lenovo laptop to last More
- 6 recommendations to extend the life of Li-Ion batteries
- Laptop Battery Minimum energy consumption
- Improve Battery Life in Laptops, Macbook, windows, iPhone’s
- Extending battery life in laptops
- How to save iPhone battery life: iPhone External Battery
- iPhone External Battery
6Improve Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life: TRY A BATTERY SAVING APP ON YOUR GALAXY S4
The Google Play Store is full of free and paid apps that will help you manage your battery life. Some of them will show you which apps are consuming the most battery life. Below you’ll find a nice list of battery apps to choose from.
Better Battery Stats
Better battery Stats will help you identify which processes in your phone drain your battery the most so that you can isolate the problem to your phone as much as possible. You should leave this app on for about 24 hours and then analyze the results to get more information about how you use your battery.
You can also use System Tuner to kill apps that are using battery on command after you have isolated the problematic apps. This app requires you to root your phone. A warning needs to come with this though, because you should make sure that you are not killing apps or processes which are vital to keeping the phone functioning properly. A rule of thumb is to let everything that has to do with the Android OS stay running.
Greenify is another app that requires root. It does the same things as System Tuner but is easier to use. Once you have rooted your device and installed the app it should be plain sailing from there. Simply identify the apps that misbehave and then go ahead and Greenify them. The app should do the rest and not break any major functionality in the process. This app may not be as in-depth as the previous one but it is far simpler.