- 1 HOW TO BLOCK PHONE CALLS ON ANDROID PHONE
HOW TO BLOCK PHONE CALLS ON ANDROID PHONE
HOW TO BLOCK PHONE CALLS ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE: How to block a number on android phone? If you are Using Android phone’s (Samsung galaxy, LG G series, HTC One Series), Google Nexus or Newest Google pixel; all these Android phones have a native way to block specific numbers or block a number on android phone. This procedure Varies from Brand to brand but it is still similar, and if you are an android phone user, you will find it easy to BLOCK PHONE CALLS ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE:
So, there are many different android phone’s and it will not be possible to give you detail about How to block a number on android phone on every android phone, but we are giving you the steps to BLOCK PHONE CALLS ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE (most popular android devices, Like Samsung galaxy, LG G series, HTC One Series. Now Follow the below steps to know How to block a number on android phone:
ON A STOCK ANDROID PHONE
- Open your Phone app Go to > your recent calls.
- Long press on any of them and select “Block number”.
You can also try the second method to block a number on android phone: Open the Phone app and then tap on the 3-dot menu icon which you will be able to see on the top-right corner and tap on “Settings”. From the menu, just tap or click on “Call blocking” now you can add the numbers you want to block.
How to block a number on android phone From the settings menu
- Open up contact list by selecting the phone icon from your home screen.
- Then tap the three dot menu and choose Settings > Call > Call Rejection > Auto Reject List > Create.
- At this point, Android phones will have a search box that’ll appear.
- Insert the phone number or name of the person you want to block, and presto, that name will be added to the Auto Reject List.
How to block a number from calling youOn a Samsung phone (Galaxy s6, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy S7)
- Go to Phone app on your android phone.
- Now you have to Select the Contact number on your android phone you want to block
- And then hit “More” (located on the top-right corner).
- Now just have to Select “Add to Auto-Reject List”.
- To remove or make more edits, go to Settings > Call Settings > All Calls > Auto Reject.
HOW TO BLOCK PHONE CALLS ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE On an HTC phone (Htc One, Htc one M8, Htc Desire)
- Open the Phone app.
- Press and hold the phone number.
- Select “Block Contact”.
- Select “OK”.
- You can remove them from the blocked list on the People app.
LG’s made it relatively simple to build an auto-reject list on its handsets.
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the 3-dot icon (top-right corner).
- Select “Call Settings”.
- Select “Reject Calls”.
- Tap the ‘+’ button and add the numbers you want blocked.